Kelly to stay at UT?

Maybe Tee is just here to recruit? They’ll keep 1 coach off the recruiting trail and him on it. Could be a dream job for some and a hell for others.

Reactions: RollerVol
Earlier in College Park

bURML.gif

Reactions: VolsnRavens
Who is bro? And yes I’m sure the announcement is in the Kelly leaving thread buried under nonsense and irrelevant posts. Thanks for your thought out post

Who is bro? And yes I’m sure the announcement is in the Kelly leaving thread buried under nonsense and irrelevant posts. Thanks for your thought out post

Sorry sis, you said just reported and I wasn't sure you knew it was being talked about already. Guess I should have gone ahead and been an ass instead.

Wow! Pruitt and co. must be building something special and coach Kelly wants to be a part of it! Good times are coming! Oh yea, a shout out to the basketball team for alleviating some of my BVS.

So In all likelihood Johnson to the plains and Tee is the new WR coach.

Being a good WR coach got him his chance to be a OC at USC so I’m sure we’re in good hands

Naw it’s just the condescending BS that comes out of some people’s mouth on here and taken out of context for some. But it keeps it interested I guess for some. Thanks again sugar plum
Sorry sis, you said just reported and I wasn't sure you knew it was being talked about already. Guess I should have gone ahead and been an ass instead.

Reactions: Behr
for all of you that's worrying about the coaches status at ut do you think cjp should e-mail you every time some thing comes up?

VN Store

Back