3 WR’s getting more votes than Jennings for Biletnikoff award, do your thing VN

I think they’re catching on. The percentage changed a few times after voting, increasing to 45.1%, and then it went back to 45.09%. I now get a message after voting saying,”Thank you, we have already counted your vote.” lol

This is after x’ing out of the window and clicking the link to get in again.

Hoping that my mumblety-seven votes yesterday did some good.

I think they’re catching on. The percentage changed a few times after voting, increasing to 45.1%, and then it went back to 45.09%. I now get a message after voting saying,”Thank you, we have already counted your vote.” lol

This is after x’ing out of the window and clicking the link to get in again.

Hoping that my mumblety-seven votes yesterday did some good.
Incognito mode in Chrome got me past that this morning.

Oh great, now I have to go dig up the instructions for that in Safari.
brb
Ok, it still doesn’t work in private browsing or whatever it’s called, and I’m not interested in all the cache-clearing and whatnot. I’ll leave it to you youngun’s with all your new-fangled browsing modes.

Go Vols!

It is determined by a committee. This is just a popular vote poll. It's fun and does show off the passion of the Tennessee fan base (especially when you think about how hard it's been to be a Vols fan for a decade now). But in the end the winner will be determined by the committee.
Well that damn committee better do what's right and award our vol legend Mr. Juaun Jennings!

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
44.1%, nearest competitor is Isaiah Hodgins, Oregon State at 24.95%.
Nobody else is over 6.59, one guy is 5. something, no one else is above 3%
JJ is crushing this vote!
GBO!!!

You mean to tell me that, after 244 votes, that he didn’t make the lists, even after he was leading? These guys or whoever don’t know nothing, and needs to wake the heck up around here.

Regarding the fan-voting.

"A national selection committee consisting of over 540 journalists, commentators, broadcasters, and former players selects the award winner. No member of the board of trustees of the foundation has a vote. "

Does anyone know the final talley of the fan voting, prior to the semifinalist selection?

Is it just to drum up attention?

Oh, here it is:

FanVote:
The Fan Vote posted on the website (equivalent to a vote of one national selection committee member) will count as one additional vote during each voting period for the semifinalists, finalists, and winner.

Candidate Eligibility, Watch List Inclusion & Voting Criteria « Biletnikoff Award bottom of the page.

I guess I wouldnt trust the fans either.

VN Store

Back