3 WR’s getting more votes than Jennings for Biletnikoff award, do your thing VN

Is Jennings hurt? I know about everyone is banged up this time of year, but he didn’t quite look like himself on Saturday and ran to the locker room directly after the game instead of celebrating.

Yes.. When I began voting yesterday it was at 13%. Each vote was increasing by larger margins. Earlier I didn't think it was taking my vote(s) at first.. Very small increments now..
I'm sitting here wondering..."is my life that boring or am I that devoted?" I'm chalking it up to devoted. GBO!!!

So did Jennings officially win? The website says the award is determined by a committee
It is determined by a committee. This is just a popular vote poll. It's fun and does show off the passion of the Tennessee fan base (especially when you think about how hard it's been to be a Vols fan for a decade now). But in the end the winner will be determined by the committee.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Went in again and for the life of me can find no means to vote.
1. Delete the cache: The fast way with a shortcut.
  1. Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [del] on your Keyboard. ...
  2. Select the period "since installation", to empty the whole browser cache.
  3. Check the Option "Images and Files in Cache".
  4. Confirm your settings, by clicking the button "delete browser data".
  5. Refresh the page. (press Ctrl and R)

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
1. Delete the cache: The fast way with a shortcut.
  1. Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [del] on your Keyboard. ...
  2. Select the period "since installation", to empty the whole browser cache.
  3. Check the Option "Images and Files in Cache".
  4. Confirm your settings, by clicking the button "delete browser data".
  5. Refresh the page. (press Ctrl and R)

Tried all that, didn't work. I think I realize why now after following your advice. I think it's all my fault. Due to some unpleasant past experiences a few years back, I changed the security settings on my browser to more aggressive options. Additionally, my Internet Security has functions that strengthen and back up those options. I now suspect this arrangement refuses me access to certain websites' function because it thinks that site has probing functions detrimental to I and my computer's well-being. For example, the VN website and just about every other has Browser Fingerprinting which my browser has an add-on that rejects it and warns me the attempt was made. So I guess in this case I can't vote without making annoying temporary adjustments to my protections. Thanks for the detailed help justthe same.

Now sites can fingerprint you online even when you use multiple browsers

Reactions: Sara Clark
It is determined by a committee. This is just a popular vote poll. It's fun and does show off the passion of the Tennessee fan base (especially when you think about how hard it's been to be a Vols fan for a decade now). But in the end the winner will be determined by the committee.
The winner of the fan vote receives one vote along with any from members of the committee. This one vote was the difference in determining the winner fairly recently (2012 maybe?)

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back