3 hours away, hows your confidence?

GoVolsDogg

Just curious, we have a similiar topic started at the Broncos board that I frequent since we have a huge game against the Chargers tomorrow.

So, how is your confidence right about now as the Vols get set to play the Auburn Tigers in the SEC championship game?

Personally, I'm feeling cautiously optimistic. We have the ability to beat them and everyone else seems to think that they are just going to roll over us again, which I hope helps our motivation out there.

It all depends on our defense, Rick Cluasen has looked good at QB(minus the INT for TD he throws every game), and our running game is always pretty good. Our D needs to make the stops so we can have a versatile offense, if we get down, we'll become pass only in a one dimensional offense, and we need our running game with Houston and Riggs to be there to keep the Auburn D on their toes and off balance.

We win a very close game!

I feel great right now, we always play well as the underdog, is we can keep from turning it over it will be closer than anyone thinks.... did I hear Corso saying we had a chance on gameday this morning? or waS I dreaming. Screw Barkley! what the hell does he know about football except maybe eating hotdogs in the stands

I'm caustiously optimistic as well. That is all I can muster right now. I'm glad I ate earlier, because there is no way I could eat anything now!

Changed my avatar for the game today and if we win, it will stay that way except during the Orange bowl

I am feeling great!!! I have been crunk since last night!!! I cannot wait for the game! IT WILL BE ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!!!

ive been drinking since 10....i have so much liquid courage/confidence, you could boil an egg....Vols 28-24.. :beer:

Yep, sippin on the Tennessee whiskey down here in Austin, TX.

Confidence is growing by the minute. :good:

VN Store

Back