3 GA Game Tix needed and 2 great seats for sale

GoVols#18

I have 2 great seats on the last row of section X3. They are on the last row of the lower bowl. They are chairs instead of bench seats and are right on the aisle. They are also right in front of the elevator for quick exit. There is no chance to get rained on or sunburned.

For the GA game, I need 3 seats and I would like decent seats for the 3 of us. If anyone is willing to buy my 2 or sell me 3 or make a trade, please text me at (864) 494-9808.

Last edited:
I have 2 great seats on the last row of section XX3. They are on the last row of the lower bowl. They are chairs instead of bench seats and are right on the aisle. They are also right in front of the elevator for quick exit. There is no chance to get rained on or sunburned.

For the GA game, I need 3 seats and I would like decent seats for the 3 of us. If anyone is willing to buy my 2 or sell me 3 or make a trade, please text me at (864) 494-9808.
Sent u message

I bought the 3 I needed. I'm still looking to sell the seats in the picture posted.

I have 2 great seats on the last row of section X3. They are on the last row of the lower bowl. They are chairs instead of bench seats and are right on the aisle. They are also right in front of the elevator for quick exit. There is no chance to get rained on or sunburned.

Have these maybe for Chattanooga?

VN Store

Back