(3/9/2020) Brandon Davis suffers non-life threatening gun shot wound

Maybe to prove whether he'd shot a gun recently because people were reported to have said he shot himself and he says he didn't........ 🙄
And as I stated wayyyy back then. They didn’t need to because they knew he didn’t shoot himself

fast food drive-thrus, jails, bondsmen, cash advance places that never turn their "OPEN" sign off, gas stations, most roadways, skies on a clear night, hotels, internets, a pen cap if you're writing something, walmart, your mouth, sorority or fraternity row...

lots of places open at night
Wal-mart closes at midnight.

Well Atleast the article states Taylor and Flowers weren’t the individuals who shot him.

But then states it is someone else who is currently on the team. But that they won’t name it because he was never charged.

Last edited:
He got shot with a BB gun?

Days after the shooting, Knoxville police received an anonymous tip from a caller who implicated the shooting suspect. The tipster reported seeing a photo of the suspect with a gun.

The suspect told Knox News it was an old photo that showed him with a BB gun. The photo wasn't taken that night, he said. He also referenced owning a BB gun during his interview with police. He told Knox News that he no longer has the BB gun or a copy of the photo.

I’ll say it again. Our culture is garbage. And one recruiting class won’t erase it. We need a hard reset.
I disagree. They won’t snitch on one another for gun-related crimes. That’s one of the best culture traits of a winning football program.

Last edited:
probably carrying his piece while out partying late at the clubs---the man needs to make sure he's got the safety on at all times.

Does the school or coaching staff do background checks on these young men before signing them to a scholarship?

And as I stated wayyyy back then. They didn’t need to because they knew he didn’t shoot himself
The initial report from Officer Geddings (I think that was his name) was that he thought he did shoot himself. A GSR possibly would've cleared that up, that night..

But it doesn't matter now, they got it right as far as that goes and it seems everyone covered for the idiot with the gun...

iu

Some insiders have talked about news they hoped didn't get out that would be very damaging to Pruitt. I am curious if that news is the full story of what happened in this situation?

Darwin is proud

GSR’s are unreliable and can indicate a positive test from anyone in close proximity or anyone who had recently handled a firearm with residue on it. Fyi

VN Store

Back