(3/9/2020) Brandon Davis suffers non-life threatening gun shot wound

Sounds like the odds of you dying from the coronavirus are less than a Tennessee football player getting shot in the leg...

Last edited:
He does not have a TN handgun permit, he is committing a crime for carrying a handgun into a bar(as he has no carry permit), he is not allowed in a bar (as he is not 21), shooting himself speaks for itself. One must wonder, what happened to the handgun? And If he is telling the truth, and everyone else there are lying sacks of S***, who did the shooting? I hope the police can get to the bottom of this. I hope the handgun wasn't tossed where some child (a real child, one under the age of 18) finds it.

Reactions: GVF
If (and I stress IF) he was carrying a gun, he gone. And maybe Flowers too. Got to make examples out of some folks every now and then for the rest to get the message. Otherwise you get the Fulmer Cup or the Urban Meyer Award for most thugs in one team.

He does not have a TN handgun permit, he is committing a crime for carrying a handgun into a bar(as he has no carry permit), he is not allowed in a bar (as he is not 21), shooting himself speaks for itself. One must wonder, what happened to the handgun? And If he is telling the truth, and everyone else there are lying sacks of S***, who did the shooting? I hope the police can get to the bottom of this. I hope the handgun wasn't tossed where some child (a real child, one under the age of 18) finds it.
If you are just someone who sits down and tries to put out the worst possible take on a situation at UT, but still try to come off like a fan, that would be lame. I hope it isn't the case.

If you are just someone who sits down and tries to put out the worst possible take on a situation at UT, but still try to come off like a fan, that would be lame. I hope it isn't the case.
Based on my post, could you be specific? I'd hope any real adult would be concerned about a man getting shot-and no one knows where the handgun is! Next week we could be reading about a 10 year old (in real years) getting shot with the handgun he found! There is much more to this situation than is meeting the eye-when someone, football player or not, is shot in Tennessee we need to get to the bottom of it. He told police he did not know who shot him or why (according to the newspaper), I hope we don't have a crazy person shooting our players!!! Who could be next, no, we need to get to the bottom of this sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCRocket
If (and I stress IF) he was carrying a gun, he gone. And maybe Flowers too. Got to make examples out of some folks every now and then for the rest to get the message. Otherwise you get the Fulmer Cup or the Urban Meyer Award for most thugs in one team.
Was it Ramar Smith on the Basketball team a few years back that was dealing drugs and possibly involved in a murder off campus related to a drug deal? Sometimes there are some really bad character individuals that on campuses.

Maybe he could get in front of this, issue a statement where he admits to having a drinking problem, and will be seeking help-but should add, "I have no idea who, when, or why I got shot....". This should cover it.

In a bar while under age, not smart, carrying a gun under age, presumably, not smart. Being out at 1230 am nothing happens that’s beneficial at that time, usually. Only 3 things open at that time of the night, bars, strip clubs and a legs!!!

Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back