2nd Ky FB coach arrested this week

wmcovol

Maybe Stoops has some problems to address himself. Not exactly good role models he has up there.

Stoops used to be a likable person up until here recently.

His constant whining over UT cheating and hiring assistants with personal issues has gotten intolerable.

Definitely a black eye but the players under Stoops rarely get in trouble. Not too much contention for the Fulmer cup.

With the best team in arguably Kentucky history he still lost to Tennessee so while he’s been there forever that’s not saying a lot.
I mean but this year was a pretty awful Kentucky team and they won by 30+ so does any of this really matter?

I mean but this year was a pretty awful Kentucky team and they won by 30+ so does any of this really matter?
Well, when the most important player on our team decides to throw 2 TD passes back to back for their team it makes for a long afternoon. Our season unraveled right before our eyes in a span of 6 quarters in Athens and vs UK in Knoxville. Very rarely in football does 1 man cause a loss. I felt that happened that day.

Well, when the most important player on our team decides to throw 2 TD passes back to back for their team it makes for a long afternoon. Our season unraveled right before our eyes in a span of 6 quarters in Athens and vs UK in Knoxville. Very rarely in football does 1 man cause a loss. I felt that happened that day.
Sure and they had a QB that couldn't pass the ball more than 5 yards down the field. No excuses. The team lost and its not as if we're upgrading the QB position this off season so what will change?

Sure and they had a QB that couldn't pass the ball more than 5 yards down the field. No excuses. The team lost and its not as if we're upgrading the QB position this off season so what will change?

Why do you think we’re not upgrading the QB position this season?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back