2nd in the SEC

I'm just saying this now because we likely won't be able to say this again.

SEC east could be decided on November 6
I get it I get it I get it but I’m excited. If UGA loses 1 to someone, then yes. November 6 and/or November 13 COULD be for the east. That’s insane to think about considering what our program has been through. Anything is possible! Go damn Vols!

That is filtered by category “Defense” and includes more than tackles. Although you are correct, I don’t see a column for yards or points scored. Still, filtering by Defense and seeing Vols in the top 4 is nice. Just trying to show D some live. They’ve earned it.

Reactions: walkenvol
No. That's 4th in tackles.

We are middle of the conference in defense as far as points scored.

We would probably be upper tier if you take away garbage time TD’s and special teams TDs.

I know, TDs are TDs, but at the end of the day our first team guys are playing solid defensive football.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
That is filtered by category “Defense” and includes more than tackles. Although you are correct, I don’t see a column for yards or points scored. Still, filtering by Defense and seeing Vols in the top 4 is nice. Just trying to show D some live. They’ve earned it.
That's ranked by tackles, which is highlighted. Ole Miss has the most tackles because their defense is horrible and can never get off the field. Hence their players have the most opportunity to make tackles.

We would probably be upper tier if you take away garbage time TD’s and special teams TDs.

I know, TDs are TDs, but at the end of the day our first team guys are playing solid defensive football.

Other teams give up TDs in their garbage time too, so those have to factor in for everyone.

Still doesn’t take away that Mizzou was favored and we were only favored by 7 against SC. We blew both teams out, isn’t that what good teams do? Or should we have played them closer?
Funny how it went from we don't have a SEC QB and we won't win a SEC game except Vandy to now, well those other SEC teams weren't that good

Still doesn’t take away that Mizzou was favored and we were only favored by 7 against SC. We blew both teams out, isn’t that what good teams do? Or should we have played them closer?
Things change week to week. It's great we blew out Mizzou and SC. Probably won't see that again until the last two weeks of the season. Heupel's done a helluva job. VOLS are steadily improving

Reactions: theFallGuy
Things change week to week. It's great we blew out Mizzou and SC. Probably won't see that again until the last two weeks of the season. Heupel's done a helluva job. VOLS are steadily improving

You’re right, it is week to week. So what’s so negative about this week or last week? Enjoy now, grieve later if we have to.

VN Store

Back