How would a loss this Saturday affect the program?

govols105

I think it will cause us fans terrible turmoil. We are already in for another 6 or 7 win season if a miracle happens next season. A loss to Vanderbilt will make Pruitt look bad.

Reactions: onevol74
The overall program is at a major point in our history! Lose Saturday, after a decade of despair, and we are OFFICIALLY stuck in the lower tier of the SEC and will be viewed and act as such for years to come! Never thought I would think this but folks it is what it is! Our program has one foot in the coffin and, Vanderbilt of all teams, can finish us off!

The overall program is at a major point in our history! Lose Saturday, after a decade of despair, and we are OFFICIALLY stuck in the lower tier of the SEC and will be viewed and act as such for years to come! Never thought I would think this but folks it is what it is! Our program has one foot in the coffin and, Vanderbilt of all teams, can finish us off!

How does a loss this Saturday have any effect on the future?

From what I have seen live at the games pruitt's game day management needs looks of work, he doesn't care about our traditions based on comments he has made. He needs this win Saturday to continue looking like he has a plan for our program. Recruits will only buy the early playing time for 1 or 2 classes ours ain't to good right now a top 25er if I rec as LLC and that won't get it done.

It's gonna stink that's for sure. But, i expected this team with the talent on it, and with the schedule we had, to win 5. He met my expectations. To be so close to 6 and a bowl and not get there, against vandy of all teams, stinks. It stinks. Move on to my next year's expectations ( which won't be much more than this year's unfortunately ) is all I can do.

Goodness.....

Does this surprise you? Ever since Pruitt was hired, there have been those who havent really given him a chance. There will be a portion that never give him a chance. Thats one of the biggest issues with TN fans these days. Many just dont understand the importance of stability. They think you can hire and fire your way to success.

From what I have seen live at the games pruitt's game day management needs looks of work, he doesn't care about our traditions based on comments he has made. He needs this win Saturday to continue looking like he has a plan for our program. Recruits will only buy the early playing time for 1 or 2 classes ours ain't to good right now a top 25er if I rec as LLC and that won't get it done.
He just recently expressed his love for the vols walk and even stopped the team on the way down to make them realize what they have...come on now

Does this surprise you? Ever since Pruitt was hired, there have been those who havent really given him a chance. There will be a portion that never give him a chance. Thats one of the biggest issues with TN fans these days. Many just dont understand the importance of stability. They think you can hire and fire your way to success.
Nope not one bit. It’s annoying as hell. I’ve seen improvement regardless of the blowouts we’ve had. It’s like having a great chef, if you don’t have the ingredients there’s really nothing you can do as cliche as that sounds.

If you post "hire and fire your way to success" in 3 more threads you win that set of steak knives...or at least that's what I heard.

VN Store

Back