25 days till we run out of diesel fuel

Nope, they're the reason I had to scratch and claw my way out of poverty, and now fight like hell to hang on to what I got.
As they are on a never-ending quest to find ways to use their rigged system designed to suckle at my wallet in myriad ways.

The "they" you're referring to provided you the means to "scratch and claw" your way out. It's not by the benevolence of the butcher that you are feed, not by the benevolence of the tailor that you are clothed, not by the benevolence of Henry Ford that you were able to get to work, not by the benevolence of your employer that you earned a wage. Rather all of these things and more were provided to you by the greed of another.

It's this "rigged" system that has provided you the means to achieve.

The "they" you're referring to provided you the means to "scratch and claw" your way out. It's not by the benevolence of the butcher that you are feed, not by the benevolence of the tailor that you are clothed, not by the benevolence of Henry Ford that you were able to get to work, not by the benevolence of your employer that you earned a wage. Rather all of these things and more were provided to you by the greed of another.

is it?

So you're describing human nature then..... Nothing more.

So, you're admitting people have evil intentions, especially your far rightists. Wow! Never would have assumed you'd admit such a truth. Did it hurt?

I have no clue what any of that has to do with your ignorance of supply and demand.

“The companies just randomly increase the price until people notice and get mad at them!” Lmfao
I seem to remember a few short years ago, gas was down to nearly a $1 a gallon. His argument makes absolutely no sense, but that is normal.

So, you're admitting people have evil intentions, especially your far rightists. Wow! Never would have assumed you'd admit such a truth. Did it hurt?
"Far Rightest" WTF is that these days? Anyone who isn't okay with drag shows for kids?

"Far Rightest" WTF is that these days? Anyone who isn't okay with drag shows for kids?

I do declare, you just described yourself with far more accuracy than I ever could. But, kid, you really shouldn't brag about being a George Santos infected drag dresser. It's unmanly. :cool:

Licklicklicklicklick

The modern version of capitalism is inherently flawed.

VN Store

Back