247 Updated Bowl Destinations

I'm actually hoping they get selected for the Liberty Bowl so I can go since I'm here in West TN. It would be my first time seeing the football team in person. I saw two projections saying we would play Texas in Memphis.

On the face of it this doesn’t make a lot of sense unless they believe that Michigan will lose their remaining games, but the bowl ties for the B10 are structured weird. A team can only go to a certain bowl every so often, so this may happen. Although Michigan, unless they win the conference, will most likely end up in the Holiday bowl. Indiana or Illinois would be the most likely opponents, maybe Wisky or even Minnesota if they fall on their face the last few weeks.
I think it's just the Rose Bowl. If there is a tie for the title, the team with the longest rose bowl drought goes. Not sure that's even a thing with the playoff now.

Last edited:
If we make it to Gator Bowl TN fans will pack that place.

Oh how I like this projection. It would be absolutely thrilling for the Vols to play here in Jacksonville and for me to be able to see them. Go Vols. Whip Misery!

I'd love for us to be the pants off of a douchebaugh led Michigan team. Send is azz back wearing jorts. LOL

Id put our current odds of beating Mizzou on the road at around 25%. We need to get through that game before making any 7-5 assumptions.

Minnesota says Hi
Heard that their game against Penn State was the first time all season they played the entire game against the opponent's original starting QB. They have been on a crazy streak of playing teams who lost their clear #1 QB earlier into the season or in the 1st quarter of the their game.

Id put our current odds of beating Mizzou on the road at around 25%. We need to get through that game before making any 7-5 assumptions.
Those people are highly overrating a Missouri team that is crashing and burning! It doesn't matter whether they're getting destroyed on the road or at home the face is they're being destroyed weekly.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back