247 Updated Bowl Destinations

Ole Piss is a fire this year. I predict that that lug Luke will be gone before too long.

He should probably be fired. Ole Miss actually has a lot of young talent, and had a ton of talent last year. Despite having 4 players on offense last year that are currently playing significant time in the NFL (including the 2 best rookie WR's in the league), they still weren't able to win even 6 games.

With the young talent they have now, they would certainly benefit from having a good coach. And if they do get one, they could quickly be back to 8-10 win seasons.

Reactions: Volatility
I’d much rather play Michigan than Indiana.

Just for the ratings and hype of the game alone, I'd prefer. That combined with what beating them would do for our player's confidence going into next year and with recruiting.... Michigan would be a great game.

Just for the ratings and hype of the game alone, I'd prefer. That combined with what beating them would do for our player's confidence going into next year and with recruiting.... Michigan would be a great game.
The Bowl being Jan 2nd its going to have to be Michigan for ratings sake

Reactions: VolforFootball
I’m trying not to get too overconfident about a bowl. I will start thinking about bowl stuff after we get the 6th win. I was overconfident last year after the ky game and ended up very didappoi

Reactions: alaVOL and CAVPUT
I am definitely on the Tenn improvement train but not convinced they are ready for a team that has consistently won 9 -10 games a year for the past several years. Tenn's offense is weak on scoring and have yet to beat a conference team with a winning record. While I don't mind if they get the Michigan match up, I don't think Tenn can hang with them until the offense can score TDs and average at least 30 pts per game.

Some of y'all are acting like Michigan is a world beater. They're a perennial disappointment... always overhyped. Yea... they're decent and may beat us (would definitely be favored), but if we were capable of taking Bama to the 4th, we most certainly have the capability of winning that game.

Some of y'all are acting like Michigan is a world beater. They're a perennial disappointment... always overhyped. Yea... they're decent and may beat us (would definitely be favored), but if we were capable of taking Bama to the 4th, we most certainly have the capability of winning that game.

Church

I would be ecstatic for this scenario. I live 30 mins outside of the hell hole that is Jacksonville and would definitely be going. Plus two of my really good friends/co-workers are Michigan fans. It would be a blast.

Reactions: turdherder11
Gator Bowl
Where: Jacksonville, Fla.
Projected matchup: Michigan vs. Tennessee
Quick bite: Let's say the Vols beat Mizzou and Vanderbilt to end the regular season 7-5 with five consecutive wins entering bowl season. Tennessee would be an attractive option for Jacksonville. Considering the Vols would have the same record as Texas A&M, who played in this game last season, we've been told the Gator Bowl committee would favor Orange. That could send the Aggies to the Texas Bowl (or elsewhere).

Has UF going to Citrus
That would be sweet since my son just started there couple of months ago!!

VN Store

Back