247 Updated Bowl Destinations

Those people are highly overrating a Missouri team that is crashing and burning! It doesn't matter whether they're getting destroyed on the road or at home the face is they're being destroyed weekly.

I’m the person who put the 25% number out there. Not sure who else is reading it that way.

I believe Mizzou with Bryant is a much different team. Add to that, SEC road wins don’t come easy.

I think it’s going to be a tough game for us.

Last edited:
Im the person who put the 25% number out there. Not sure who else is reading it that way.

I believe Mizzou with Bryant is a much different team. Add to that, SEC road don’t come easy.

I think it’s going to be a tough game for us.

Any realistic fan would realize that every remaining game has the potential of being tough for us. The offense still isn’t scoring many points, and that leaves a very small margin for error.

All the fans afraid to play Michigan or say they wouldn’t want to play them need to drop a set. Could we lose it?Possibly but if we do it doesn’t mean much. We are still trending upward in the eyes of the public. If we kick their arse, hype would be at a fever pitch. So if your scared, go to church.

That would not be a good matchup for us. I would think Indiana would be more our level
Having a chance to beat Michigan is a massive chance at redemption to put this season right. If we can hang with Alabama then it's possible for us to beat Michigan

247 now has us playing TCU in the Liberty Bowl. That would be an interesting game as well.
NYE at 3:45. Booking my room at the Peabody now.

That UT teams was "miles" better than this one.
That team was so freaking good.
I don’t think I’ve ever, in 37 years of sports fandom gone from so high to so low than i did in December of 2001. It sounds pathetic, but i don’t think I’ll ever get over that loss. It makes my blood boil just thinking about it as i type this.

Reactions: vols72

VN Store

Back