247 power rankings

I'm curious as to what games through the last 3 years have we lost because of JGs play at QB, enlightened us on exactly how many games ol JG has cost us.

Well.. Alabama for one with his fumble into the endzone when he changed the play? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 08Vol
I'm curious as to what games through the last 3 years have we lost because of JGs play at QB, enlightened us on exactly how many games ol JG has cost us.
Why? Because you are suddenly interested in fact based reasoning? If it were possible to prove it with 100% certainty and objectivity... your cult attitude wouldn't allow you to believe it. Like I said, even a benign, obvious statement has triggered a response.

I'll get you started though if you ARE finally willing to see that JG has been a major issue on this team. Jones cited a statistic concerning the impact of sacks on the chances of scoring on a drive. It reduced the chances of scoring by over 60%. After Dormady took about 5 sacks in 5 games... JG took 30 in 7 games. Scoring dropped off. UT won only one of those 7 games. That's before you consider how often he missed early open receivers forcing him to dump down.

His ineffectiveness in the RZ has also cost the team points and games. Pruitt, not me, stated that ineffective QB play was why UT wasn't a one loss team going into the UGA game last year.

I know that the sane are not in charge of this circus... but there are ZERO good reasons not to have football this year.

As if I could trust the "experts" less... they've now started conflating Covid, influenza, and pneumonia to make sure the death number stays "scary". I cannot find the handy graph that shows deaths by week but the last one I saw showed deaths coming down even as cases went up.

This past week less than 6% of all American deaths were due to Covid, influenza, and pneumonia COMBINED. And we are cancelling ANYTHING for that?

I figured you to be a more forward...no, anticipated thinking individual.

You do realize the past 4 or 5 months this country has been in a lockdown more or less? People "recovering" from Covid-19 are doing so in hospitals. They need that level of medical attention.

Do you understand that?? There's no "self medicating ".

China built a hospital from scratch for a reason. Do you think that was for fun????

What exactly am I trying to tell you?

I have put more "thought" and research into this than most laymen you know. When I read an article I ask "What's missing in the information?"... then I go find that information. CDC's website has actually been a BIG factor in pushing me away from the fear-mongering narrative that controls everything and everyone due to the media narrative.

You do realize the past 4 or 5 months this country has been in a lockdown more or less? People "recovering" from Covid-19 are doing so in hospitals. They need that level of medical attention.
Of course. And to put that into perspective the Covid hospitalization rate could increase significantly and STILL not reach the 950,000 that were hospitalized for the flu two years ago. In fact, Covid hospitalizations appear to be on track to mirror a fairly average flu season.

But in your question you ignore a VERY important point. Who is having these severe cases? They are NOT young, healthy people on the whole.

That's actually not true. Like with the flu, you can treat the symptoms while your immune system fights the virus. Severe cases are a small % of the total. They require hospitalization just like the flu and other serious viruses that can be severe for SOME people.

China built a hospital from scratch for a reason. Do you think that was for fun????
A few years ago there was a concern that China was hoarding the world's copper supply and would soon use it to leverage every country in the world. It was thought they had massive warehousing facilities for copper. They did have massive warehouses... but they were filled with finished appliances and electronics. Most of them were eventually scraped. Their central planners in an attempt to "keep people fully employed"... miscalculated badly.

For "fun"? No. For necessity? Depends on their reasoning and its use.
I'm not completely sure but you are not very well informed and haven't been critical enough while being manipulated by the "scary" narrative.

Here are some things you may not know... that have influenced my thinking in small or great ways....

- The average Covid victim in developed countries is around 80 years old and has 2 or more serious health conditions that contributed to or caused their death. The median person who dies is an "end of life patient" already.

- The average Covid victim is very likely to have either a serious lung or heart issue in addition to other health problems and/or advanced age.

- In the US, over 40% of all people who died WITH Covid also had P&I (Pnuemonia-Influenza)

- The immune systems of the young are more likely to fight the virus off and mitigate symptoms. Someone under 50 is as likely or more likely to die from complications from the flu. Those under 40 are more likely to die of flu complications than Covid-19.

- Flu related deaths are massively underreported according to the CDC... they're counting Covid deaths that include people where Covid was not likely a significant contributing factor. A good example was given by a health official in Illinois. She said that even if someone had been placed in hospice with weeks to live from some other cause... and then contracted Covid-19... they're counted as a Covid death.

- A lawsuit forced Colorado to reduce their Covid deaths by about 1/3 because they were systematically inflating them. This did NOT address medical providers who simply followed Dr Birx's instruction to count every person known or suspected of dying WITH Covid as a Covid death.

- Since you think the Chinese building a hospital based on completely unknown data is relevant... a Chinese study of actual infection data could not find a single case of outdoors transmission of Covid-19. The US media ignored this study for the most part.

- CDC still hasn't acknowledged a WHO study of contact traces that showed asymptomatic people either rarely or never spread the virus. The political outrage forced the person who made the statement to qualify it by saying that may not include "pre-symptomatic" people. This was not a model like the basis for the claim that asymptomatic people spread it frequently. This was an analysis of real world data. If true... it completely DESTROYS the main thrust of the scare narrative.

I know I'm about to trigger the cult... but if UT didn't have questions at QB they'd inspire a lot more confidence with these prognosticators. Pre-season polls and "All Whatever" lists don't mean much. There is even less accountability for the media on these lists than other things.

However, if UT was returning a 3 year starter who had been solid as a rock and had thrown for over 3,000 yds last year... the Vols would be a solid top 20 team to start the season.

Spot on...and a dark horse pick for a shot at Atlanta.

Go look at the “new case” curves for hard hit areas like New York and Italy. That is why there should be football in the fall. Texas, Florida, etc. will follow suit by August and CV19 will be a blip in the rearview mirror. Tee it up!

7D9CBADD-73B6-4BB2-A965-BD9E1228F893.jpeg

VN Store

Back