#22 Tennessee vs #24 South Carolina Game 1 Thread - 6:30pm

D2SgTp3X0AAmDiI

Thanks to those who provide updates to those who can’t watch live. It’s really appreciated.

I’m getting ready to see the Braves host the Tigers. Christin Stewwwwart here, but not starting.

Attachments

• E21B4FA1-7B6F-4BFA-BC6B-C911BA8A6A45.jpeg
    E21B4FA1-7B6F-4BFA-BC6B-C911BA8A6A45.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Thanks to those who provide updates to those who can’t watch live. It’s really appreciated.

I’m getting ready to see the Braves host the Tigers. Christin Stewwwwart here, but not starting.

Okie Dokie, sir. Keep me posted on the score you're at too. I'm a Braves fan also.

Reactions: RollerVol

Correction- Stewart late add to lineup.

Reactions: txbo and RollerVol
Tenn got a hit single w/one out. Base hit single to outfield & runners move up. Have a good chance to score here. Soularie is batting now. He hits ball to right field for a Tenn run batted in. Tenn 1-0 w/1 out. Soularie has 19 rbi's so far this year.

Reactions: RollerVol
Tenn got a hit single w/one out. Base hit single to outfield & runners move up. Have a good chance to score here. Soularie is batting now. He hits ball to right field for a Tenn run batted in. Tenn 1-0 w/1 out. Soularie has 19 rbi's so far this year.

way to go man...that's damn good...do this for a living...:)....thanks!

GBO!

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back