*****22-23 Tennessee Vols basketball full game videos

You pour soul you want to watch that again??

tenor.gif

Hey Freak will you be putting up the Alcorn game ? If so when it's the first game in over a year I was not able to watch, thanks in advance.

Hey Freak will you be putting up the Alcorn game ? If so when it's the first game in over a year I was not able to watch, thanks in advance.
Unfortunately no. Sorry. I’ve been out of pocket. I’ll get back to regular uploads probably once the conference games start. I also still have the Kansas game to upload.

Merry Christmas Freak! I missed the Ole Miss game and would love to watch a rerun. Will you be posting it soon? Hope you have a great New Year and all Vols fans can go out of 2022 with a big win over Clemson.

Hey @Freak, not to create more work for you, but have you thought about grouping these videos by sport/season into playlists? I notice you did that for the 2015 football season, but no others. I think it would be cool to have them organized so if we want to watch the 2022 Alabama football game, we can go to the 2022 Football “playlist” to easily find it and if I want to watch the 2022 Florida basketball game, I can go to the 21-22 men’s basketball playlist. That way it’s all organized and I don’t have to flip through all the videos.

Just a suggestion. Thank you for doing this. I love having your YouTube channel available to watch full games.

Reactions: Freak

VN Store

Back