'21 WA PF Paolo Banchero (Duke Commit)

HeavyP has already showed Pruitt the TN way and Barnes is probably tweaking it some too....chances are good to land these guys even though the regal’s are in the mix and hunt 🤣😂😂

Heavy P is Phil Fulmer. They got an old album cover of Heavy D and the Boys and put Phil's face on D and Pruitt, Tee and somebody (Chaney?) else's face as the Boyz. U can find it somewhere in the RF.

I'm going to relish the Chandler victory today and try not to worry about Banchero till next week, ha! I still think Kentucky will be tough to overcome here, but our prospects to land him have certainly never looked brighter with Chandler on board. Fingers crossed.

I'm going to relish the Chandler victory today and try not to worry about Banchero till next week, ha! I still think Kentucky will be tough to overcome here, but our prospects to land him have certainly never looked brighter with Chandler on board. Fingers crossed.

He's announcing next week?

He did. But I just took it as a typical recruiting pitch and not a guarantee. He said he was targeting Banchero and Smith to bring with him.
Right. I will say that having the #11 recruit in the class recruiting for you is not a bad gig and gives us a much better chance!

VN Store

Back