'21 VA CB Tony Grimes (North Carolina commit)

Can’t say I blame him. High school football likely not to happen this year. Rush off to college and get acclimated to his new team.

Worst case scenario there is no CFB, he gets a year of classes under his belt, and redshirts. Best case scenario he gets to play a full season of CFB earlier than he expected and is one step closer to the NFL at a younger age.

Seems smart.

More than likely will affect their rank. Super smart on his part, as stated above.

This isn’t a bad move at all. High school sports is going to be a mess. Redshirt worst case or play 4 or less games

Can’t say I blame him. High school football likely not to happen this year. Rush off to college and get acclimated to his new team.

Worst case scenario there is no CFB, he gets a year of classes under his belt, and redshirts. Best case scenario he gets to play a full season of CFB earlier than he expected and is one step closer to the NFL at a younger age.

Seems smart.

No one will redshirt if football isn't played.

Actually everyone would..
If the rules are the same when I played in 09' the ncaa says you have 6 years to play 4 years. So if there isn't a season it wouldn't be a redshirt but, also won't qualify as a year of eligibility. However, Kennedy would probably have to get a waiver to play for a 7th year.

If the rules are the same when I played in 09' the ncaa says you have 6 years to play 4 years. So if there isn't a season it wouldn't be a redshirt but, also won't qualify as a year of eligibility. However, Kennedy would probably have to get a waiver to play for a 7th year.

Is Kennedy the reincarnation of John Belushi? Wasn't Belushi a professional student somewhere?

Reactions: Tenn-A-Key VoLFan

VN Store

Back