'21 TN PG Kennedy Chandler (Tennessee commit 08.14.20)

This years team is obviously super talented, but next year will be great too! I personally believe, unless he has a huge year, that Josiah will be back for his junior year. Potentially you could see Chandler, James, Corey Walker Jr, Vescovi, Jamai Mishack(probably butchered the name lol), Plavsic, and some others back. Chandler, James, Walker Jr, and Mishack will be solid. I am probably missing some others but point is they will be very good again.
Yes, missed the obvious one... Vescovi. So that’s 5 very solid players!!

Yes, missed the obvious one... Vescovi. So that’s 5 very solid players!!
With the extra year available I think EJ is probably back as well and it’s not inconceivable that John returns too, though I’m trying not to keep my hopes up. If both Keon and Jaden are one and dones that bodes really well for this season

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
With the extra year available I think EJ is probably back as well and it’s not inconceivable that John returns too, though I’m trying not to keep my hopes up. If both Keon and Jaden are one and dones that bodes really well for this season

I think that either Johnson or Springer could return in 2021 to play with Chandler.

Chandler and Mashack is a solid start for the 2021 class.

I think that either Johnson or Springer could return in 2021 to play with Chandler.

I think it’s more likely both are back than neither, truthfully. But if I had to guess, I’d agree with you, I think one or the other is back

Prob dreaming but if we can get 4 yeas from Jaden Springer, we will win a natty or have at least a final 4. The way he plays and his smoothness reminds me of Frank Mason from Kansas, but more elite overall.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Prob dreaming but if we can get 4 yeas from Jaden Springer, we will win a natty or have at least a final 4. The way he plays and his smoothness reminds me of Frank Mason from Kansas, but more elite overall.
I doubt he stays past year two. And depending on what type of year he has, maybe not even the first.

Reactions: Vols All Day
NFL and NBA are on the skids financially, between COVID and political correctness/China policy. Those realities have to hit salaries soon before both leagues go bankrupt.

Now for some, maybe NBA dreams have nothing to do with the money. We will see.

NFL and NBA are on the skids financially, between COVID and political correctness/China policy. Those realities have to hit salaries soon before both leagues go bankrupt.

Haha you said them going bankrupt that’s funny.

Reactions: berryvol

God most Tennessee basketball fans know nothing about the NBA it always crack me up 😂😂😂

From Travis branham on 247:

In back-to-back weekends, I have had the opportunity to evaluate both of the top point guard prospects in 2021 with JD Davison last weekend and Kennedy Chandler tonight. In his matchup against Mikey Williams and Lake Norman, Chandler stood out with his vision and playmaking ability.
The Tennessee signee is quick and possesses a tight handle and consistently got in the paint tonight and displayed excellent vision, passing and decision making as the defense crashed. Not only did he display his feel for the game but also showed his scoring ability, making shots off the catch on the perimeter and finished with both hands around the rim.
Chandler may not possess elite physical tools but he's a terrific playmaker and will serve Rick Barnes well in Knoxville.

I like Chandler over Davison. Chandler doesn’t never seem out of control unlike Davison and is way more poised .

VN Store

Back