'21 TN PG Kennedy Chandler (Tennessee commit 08.14.20)

Isn't that a drop? Why?
The 247 individual ranking had him just outside 5 star status even though he was already a composite 5-star...his new 247 rating also lists him as 5-star but they also moved JD Davison above him. JD Davison is good even though I view him more as a scoring combo guard that can play PG. Chandler is a straight up PG.

ch1j6a1ms35wgxl74nlb

Briarcrest Christian
Eads, TN
6'0

Rivals
Does he plan to sign during the early signing period?

Already a 5* disappointment as he was supposed to be the pied piper leading 2-3 other 5*’s who wanted to play with the #1 point guard - just sayin

It was obvious to me
This one was to me, too. But there have been sarcastic quotes in the past that were not determinable by content or because online, it's just hard to tell. I'm sure I have done the same though, so I try to be upfront if there's any question at all. It's not cool to insinuate someone is dumb because they didn't "get" someone else's sarcasm. I think we all can be a little clearer sometimes.

A mark of effective sarcasm is a conspicuous veil of sincerity. There is more than enough arguing to prove that this veil was not conspicuous enough.

And oh the irony that Walken missed the sarcasm from a post in another thread just hours later.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
A mark of effective sarcasm is a conspicuous veil of sincerity. There is more than enough arguing to prove that this veil was not conspicuous enough.

And oh the irony that Walken missed the sarcasm from a post in another thread just hours later.
Remind me of my misdeed and I’ll try to not repeat

This years team is obviously super talented, but next year will be great too! I personally believe, unless he has a huge year, that Josiah will be back for his junior year. Potentially you could see Chandler, James, Corey Walker Jr, Vescovi, Jamai Mishack(probably butchered the name lol), Plavsic, and some others back. Chandler, James, Walker Jr, and Mishack will be solid. I am probably missing some others but point is they will be very good again.

VN Store

Back