'21 TN PG Kennedy Chandler (Tennessee commit 08.14.20)

Can someone explain the Galilee quote about him being excited to go to TBA? Is he close friends with the Chandler family?
He is a former administrator at Mitchell HS (Memphis), either principal or AD. I believe the latter, but can't remember with certainty. In any case, very well connected within Memphis area sports. Personally knows Chandler and family, IIRC. Has brought some inside info re: Chandler without doing anything to ruin his moment.

Right. Like I said, I know who they are, I just don’t know how attending a second game in Thompson Boling Arena and getting a T-shirt and hat is code for Chandler is a Vol. 🤷‍♂️
He knows the family. Says he was given a shirt and a hat and looking forward to seeing his next game in TBA, which will be his second game he's attended. This time, presumably to see KC play.

Reactions: TrapVol
He knows the family. Says he was given a shirt and a hat and looking forward to seeing his next game in TBA, which will be his second game he's attended. This time, presumably to see KC play.
Gotcha. I didn’t realize he was being literal... I figured someone like Galilee would have been to many games. Thanks.

Interesting, because that is exactly how I described him recently. He is basically JR year Jordan Bone as a HS SR. I'm not sure if he has the speed and quickness of Bone, yet, but I think in every other athletic measurement, especially leaping and explosion, he would test very similarly. And as mentioned, he is already a better finisher at the rim than Bone was initially. That was one of the big knocks on JB as a freshman and sophomore, especially.
Jordan had great speed and explosiveness early, but it needed to be refined in his first two years. His junior year was a pretty impressive result of what development with a great athlete can look like.

VN Store

Back