'21 TN PG Kennedy Chandler (Tennessee commit 08.14.20)

Maybe I’m off base, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a commitment video was also filmed...would be pretty random (not unheard of) for VQ to travel 6 hours to meet up with Chandler during a pandemic just to discuss his Top 5.
Not sure if you are right, but I like the way you think.

Well, if what we were hearing late Thursday night holds Tennessee could be getting some enormous news today. At around 9 p.m. on Thursday night we heard from three different sources, one I would describe as excellent, that Kennedy Chandler intended to make his college decision at 1 p.m. today. How that decision is going to be broadcast, communicated or announced is unclear as Chandler himself hadn’t made any announcements on social media. Nevertheless, as of this writing late Thursday night we expect Chandler to commit today.
I have been saying I like where the Vols are with him and I still do. That’s a big deal. If it goes down like that Chandler will become the highest rated prospect (No. 10) to commit to the Vols in the rivals.com era. He’ll also become the fourth five-star to pick Tennessee in the last three classes. If he picks Tennessee today he will become the second player this century that the Vols pulled out of Memphis that the Tigers wanted to keep home. The other being Jarnell Stokes, and that comes with an asterisk because the Tigers didn’t have a scholarship available when Stokes enrolled at mid-term and were asking him to walk on.
-VQ

VN Store

Back