'21 TN PG Kennedy Chandler (Tennessee commit 08.14.20)

According to Beckett, my baseball card collection was valued at about 30k. Not according to the local card shop (circa 2010) though.

They saturated the market in the 80's and early to mid 90's. Only rookie cards of stars are really worth anything. Today's market is totally different though. They have limited production with autographs and jersey swatches. The investment costs much more.

I have my dad's card collection from when he was a kid. Lots of nice cards in there that I treasure from the late 50s to early 60s.

My father's cards are from the same period (mostly '58-'62). We were really excited when Topps designed their '87 set to look like the '62.

Reactions: cncchris33
Does Shareif Cooper getting selected in the middle of the second round reflect on how the nba views small point guards?

Cooper is a horrible shooter. Undersized players that aren't good shooters have never been thought about highly.
And Cooper, allegedly, has a questionable support group of people around him, which further decreases his desirability. His sister, Te'a Cooper was a former Lady Vol who was unceremoniously dismissed due to a fight she started with a teammate. It was called a transfer, at the time, when she left for South Carolina, but she wasn't likely to be welcomed back to Tennessee.

Reactions: Volfanatic_20
And Cooper, allegedly, has a questionable support group of people around him, which further decreases his desirability. His sister, Te'a Cooper was a former Lady Vol who was unceremoniously dismissed due to a fight she started with a teammate. It was called a transfer, at the time, when she left for South Carolina, but she wasn't likely to be welcomed back to Tennessee.

baggage and I don’t think he has realized you have to play defense yet is why he dropped. He can create like crazy in offense though

Reactions: cncchris33
Does Shareif Cooper getting selected in the middle of the second round reflect on how the nba views small point guards?
No but Chris Paul still starting in the league when his rookie season coincided with the Chronicles of Narnia playing in the theatres…does.

Yeah don't forget, he was basically Auburn's entire offense at points once he joined them. Shot over 15 FGs a game but only made 39% of those FGs, and as Chris said, only 23% from 3.

He dished out a lot of assists, which is a big plus. But he didn't show he was a great shooter in his half a season in college. That can change, but NBA scouts and execs don't know that for sure.

VN Store

Back