#21 Tennessee vs Fresno State Game Thread - 6:30pm

Unbelievable! These guys are doing so well! To win again tonight and in that weather?! Way to go gang! GBO Gonna be a good year!

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
Got to go with my 2 boys. Great game and that field is unreal since they played in those conditions. As impressive as our pitching was, the opposing starting pitcher was sitting at 95 mph ,according to scouts i spoke with (the stadium gun is 2-3 mph slow), with a nasty hook. Impressive hitting at start.

I think I would move today’s game up. The storm is about to hit west TN and supposed to pack a little punch. Not sure how much it’s supposed to effect Knoxville, but I wouldn’t take any chances.

I think I would move today’s game up. The storm is about to hit west TN and supposed to pack a little punch. Not sure how much it’s supposed to effect Knoxville, but I wouldn’t take any chances.
Agree. Should have started this game at 4. Not looking good to west.

Yeah, just checked the weather a few minutes ago and it looks like possible thunderstorms at 8:00. I also thought 4:00 would have been a good idea.
Heavy rain roared through Nashville mid-afternoon. Stopped now but tornado watches. Crazy stuff.

Yeah, just checked the weather a few minutes ago and it looks like possible thunderstorms at 8:00. I also thought 4:00 would have been a good idea.

Whoever made the decision not to move this game up to an earlier time should be fired. Turf field or not, get the game in and have decent weather for fans and players.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Whoever made the decision not to move this game up to an earlier time should be fired. Turf field or not, get the game in and have decent weather for fans and players.
Yeah there's a strong chance this will be rained out and the ones who decided to play now are idiots

Reactions: zachpack

VN Store

Back