#21 Tennessee vs Fresno State Game Thread - 6:30pm

NorCalVol67

Donde is a Badass
Watch, yeah! Fresno State vs. Tennessee (Baseball)

Listen: vs. Fresno State

It sure felt good to put a number in front of Tennessee. I used the coaches poll since they have us rated the highest.

Hey Knoxville folks, weather looks terrible, what are the chances they get this game in?

Unfortunately I will be stuck at work for much of this game with no WiFi access for my laptop.

Go Vols!

I got the latest hourly forecast and it ain't pretty. From 6:00 until 10:00 the rain chances fluctuates between 80 and 95 %. The later the higher the probability. What is not said in the forecast is how hard it will rain. Most of the day it's been sprinkles and periods of no rain. Will the game be playable? Probably wouldn't be much fun, but depending on how bad you need to play the game you might be able to get it in. My best guess is it's rescheduled for Sunday.

The official twitter account is tweeting as if the game is on as of now. I’m assuming they’re going to do everything in their power play 27 innings this weekend with Fresno making such a far trip.

The official twitter account is tweeting as if the game is on as of now. I’m assuming they’re going to do everything in their power play 27 innings this weekend with Fresno making such a far trip.

They do a great job, probably will be the first with info.

Reactions: RollerVol
As of right now, in my backyard 11 miles from LNS, steady light rain is falling. Lord knows what it's doing down on the river, could be better or worse. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I got the latest hourly forecast and it ain't pretty. From 6:00 until 10:00 the rain chances fluctuates between 80 and 95 %. The later the higher the probability. What is not said in the forecast is how hard it will rain. Most of the day it's been sprinkles and periods of no rain. Will the game be playable? Probably wouldn't be much fun, but depending on how bad you need to play the game you might be able to get it in. My best guess is it's rescheduled for Sunday.
Pretty much the same story here in Nashville as Vandie hosting Illinois State. Been raining most of the day.

D1Kq3hBWsAMS9u0.jpg

Just watched the weather radar...and it looks encouraging. There is a stretch of mostly cloud-free sky from about 6:00 until 8:00 or 8:30. Looks like light showers if anything. We might get 5 innings in..maybe more if things move quickly. :)

Great, I am stuck at work for a network upgrade and IT is running 30 minutes behind schedule. I forgot to bring beer so I think I will open a bottle of wine while I sit here.

well dang it, since everybody else is imbibing guess I'll go to the fridge....hope everyone is healthy and doing fine...;)

PS. ya'll are a bad influence on me...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: NorCalVol67

VN Store

Back