#21 Tennessee vs Fresno State Game 2 Thread - 6:00pm

D1PhoMXX4AcuUGv.jpg:large

geez, raining like crazy..

and it's about to get worse...there is a big strong line of thunderstorms to the west of us and it should arrive about 30 minutes from now. What we're getting is the leading edge of this line of strong storms. I doubt we play this one....if we do it won't get started til well after 7:30. IMO

and it's about to get worse...there is a big strong line of thunderstorms to the west of us and it should arrive about 30 minutes from now. What we're getting is the leading edge of this line of strong storms. I doubt we play this one....if we do it won't get started til well after 7:30. IMO

wow, thanks for the info...

The game is being played right now

Reactions: RollerVol
geez, raining like crazy..

The game is being played right now

Sorry, I should have stated restarted or resumed at 7:30 or later, if at all.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back