#21 Tennessee vs Fresno State Game 2 Thread - 6:00pm

StrangeVol

geez, raining like crazy..
and it's about to get worse...there is a big strong line of thunderstorms to the west of us and it should arrive about 30 minutes from now. What we're getting is the leading edge of this line of strong storms. I doubt we play this one....if we do it won't get started til well after 7:30. IMO

RollerVol

and it's about to get worse...there is a big strong line of thunderstorms to the west of us and it should arrive about 30 minutes from now. What we're getting is the leading edge of this line of strong storms. I doubt we play this one....if we do it won't get started til well after 7:30. IMO
wow, thanks for the info...

Tennesseefan2019

Tennessee Fan ever since i can remember
The game is being played right now

StrangeVol

geez, raining like crazy..
The game is being played right now
Sorry, I should have stated restarted or resumed at 7:30 or later, if at all.

VN Store

Sponsors