#21 Tennessee @ #15 Auburn Game 3 Thread - 2PM, SECN+

Not based on the replay. The announcers, who know a little bit about baseball, said the same thing.
From the replay I saw he was safe, don't listen to announcers so I guess Birmingham and umps on field cant see. But if you say wrong then so be it. You don't have to know anything about baseball to see. JMHO as always!

From the replay I saw he was safe, don't listen to announcers so I guess Birmingham and umps on field cant see. But if you say wrong then so be it. You don't have to know anything about baseball to see. JMHO as always!

Umps on the field called him out. The replay reversed it. From the replay I saw, there wasn’t enough to reverse the out call the umpire made 3’ away from the play. If the second baseman would have gotten to the bag sooner it was a no doubt out.

Umps on the field called him out. The replay reversed it. From the replay I saw, there wasn’t enough to reverse the out call the umpire made 3’ away from the play. If the second baseman would have gotten to the bag sooner it was a no doubt out.
ok

What play are you guys arguing about? My memory is not what it used to be.

Force play at 2nd with bases loaded in the second game. Grounder to Andre who threw to Rucker covering the bag. Ump on field ruled him out. Review reversed it even though what they showed on tv didn’t show he was safe. Would have been 3rd out and no runs. That inning was key and should’ve not even got to that point. An earlier “3rd out” pop up was dropped. Watch the entire 5th inning of game two and you will see what I mean. Seemed like the entire weekend was like that. Of course, that is baseball.

Force play at 2nd with bases loaded in the second game. Grounder to Andre who threw to Rucker covering the bag. Ump on field ruled him out. Review reversed it even though what they showed on tv didn’t show he was safe. Would have been 3rd out and no runs. That inning was key and should’ve not even got to that point. An earlier “3rd out” pop up was dropped. Watch the entire 5th inning of game two and you will see what I mean. Seemed like the entire weekend was like that. Of course, that is baseball.

Thanks, I remember that now. Don’t remember what I thought about the call at the time though.

VN Store

Back