2026 recruiting

Jenica Lewis

This 8th-grade basketball player already has 18 college offers
<
Who is Jenica Lewis?

"Jenica Lewis, an eighth-grader, has already accumulated 18 college offers. Listed at 5-foot-9, the guard has attention both locally and around the nation. Iowa State offered her in April of her seventh-grade year, according to the Des Moines Register, and Iowa followed suit in June."

Last edited:
HawkeyeReport - Lewis picking up scholarship offers

" The soon to be freshman at Johnston has already gathered 20 D1 scholarship offers, including one from Lisa Bluder and the Iowa Hawkeyes. Iowa State, Ohio State, Michigan, Maryland, Louisville, Oklahoma, Creighton, North Carolina, Kentucky and Miami, Fl are among the other top programs to offer Lewis. Top Spot Basketball rates her as the #1 player in the country for the class of 2026."

Sheesh.. She's a dog !
and she doesn't stop growling...she will be a top 100 player for 26 if I have my way.

I have her in front of 5 different scouting agencies
Her, and her 6'1" teammate Natavia

Both are 26'ers

Last edited:
Reactions: mcannon1
I'm like a proud Papa sometimes...
when you look at this,,,consider,,,the last 3 plays happen back to back

Who's the player were watching ? Im assuming the young lady with the white shirt making all the layups ? She's a great finisher , but not one clip showed her involved on the defensive end mostly leaking out / snowbirding to get fast break layups. I want to see more she seems like a good prospect !! Side note : Why are they playing at clemson and wth is going on with that court lol i was so confused seeing 4 different Hoops lol

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'm always excited a player -- especially a super young player -- who can maintain focus through contact for a score.

Who's the player were watching ? Im assuming the young lady with the white shirt making all the layups ? She's a great finisher , but not one clip showed her involved on the defensive end mostly leaking out / snowbirding to get fast break layups. I want to see more she seems like a good prospect !! Side note : Why are they playing at clemson and wth is going on with that court lol i was so confused seeing 4 different Hoops lol

Natalya Hodge and Natavia Alber,,,two kids who play for me on E80....A Clemson visit/camp,,,they had a blast

there is snowboarding and there is creating,,,agreed,
Here's defending

Here's creating a lane off the dribble;

VN Store

Back