#25 Kate Harpring
#9 Jayla Jackson
#4 Trinity Jones
#23 Jenica Lewis
#22 Kamora Pruitt
#12 Bella Ragone
#2 Olivia Vukosa
#6 McKenna Woliczko

Does our offers still are good or since coach change? Do we start over from scratch ? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I am not sure how many assistances Kellie brought with her, but she did bring some. Big mistake.

She brought her husband (of course) and Jennifer Sullivan or “Coach Sully.”

Sullivan took the Florida Atlantic HC job in 21-22 when Harper made changes to her staff after the 21 season. She has won 31% of her games there over 3 seasons.

She also hired Lacey Goldwire from Arkansas who was supposed to be an ace recruiter. Goldwire did not recruit well at all and brought a lot of drama to the team. She was let go after 20-21 and immediately returned to Arkansas where she remains. After her departure was when we started to hear a lot about “negative recruiting” against Tennessee.

Joy McCorvey was hired from Florida State after coach Sue Semrau retired, regarded as one of the top assistants in the women’s game. I think she seems like a great coach and wonderful person. A few times this season I saw her trying to suggest adjustments to Harper and being waved off.

She also brought on former MoState player Liza Fruendt as director of recruiting operations in 2021. A head scratcher to me at the time considering we were really struggling in that front and LVFL Kortney Dunbar was killing it in that position at Arizona, but I digress.

Inexplicably, when we were allowed to expand our assistant coaches last season Fruendt was elevated to an assistant that was apparently intended to help with recruiting and NIL. That entire situation made no sense to me, really nice gig for a Missouri State grad with 0 experience in any type of coaching or recruiting at any level.

Reactions: Lucy and chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back