2026 recruiting

Not necessarily. Maybe Kellie playing more selective. Being in state does not make someone an automatic offer.
Well what I hear about this player she is a can't miss prospect by some posters... Well being selective is a good thing but also can bite you in the butt. But Kellie is the HC...

Well what I hear about this player she is a can't miss prospect by some posters... Well being selective is a good thing but also can bite you in the butt. But Kellie is the HC...
This is one instate player that would be a key player to the LVs' continued future success. Time to make an offer. GBO.

I agree Kimora is a can't miss prospect and she is in our backyard. Time to make an offer. GBO.

If she is good enough for Ms. State she is dang good enough to play here. I don't care who else has offered. She is the top player in state for 2026. TN should have been her first offer.

Reactions: J-Dog 1313
2026s offered:
Shows updated ESPN rankings

#9 Jaci Abii
#11 Kelsi Andrews
#8 Addison Bjorn
#10 Brihanna Crittendon
#15 Sanai Green
#16 Maddyn Greenway
#3 Saniya Hall
Kate Harpring
#4 Jayla Jackson
#7 Trinity Jones
#23 Jenica Lewis
#20 Kamora Pruitt
#14 Bella Ragone
#2 Olivia Vukosa
#5 McKenna Woliczko

Reactions: chuckiepoo
She is definitely not a can't miss prospect. She is a great player. But she is also a player that some could argue might struggle to replicate her success against the type of length and athleticism she will see at the highest level. Not saying that is for sure what will happen. I am saying it's a legitimate concern.

Last edited:
If she is good enough for Ms. State she is dang good enough to play here.
7xiqpq.jpg

I read one of Tennessee HS commits 2025 G Nyla Brooks received a 5-star ranking today. It’s no wonder the naysayers are deflecting away from that fact with negativity.
I hope this 2026 prospect gets her opportunity to play on the next level..
truth is some people are going to stir the pot no matter who is sign, when they sign, or how they sign.

She's yet to crack the top rankings. Also just because they haven't offered, doesn't mean they aren't following and plan to at some point.

Agree….. She is what I call a betweener!
Not good enough ball handling for a guard or wing and not big enough for the inside game of college! But she is young and let’s give her a chance to become what most think is a sure thing ? 🤔

Last edited:
Not good enough ball handling for a guard or wing and not big enough for the inside game of college! But she is young and let’s give her a chance to become what most think is a sure thing ? 🤔
Kimora reminds me of Nina Davis who was also in backyard. Baylor snapped her up and the rest is history. Davis scored over 2500 points and grabbed over 1000 rebounds. Kimora needs to be in orange. GBO.

If she is good enough for Ms. State she is dang good enough to play here. I don't care who else has offered. She is the top player in state for 2026. TN should have been her first offer.
Do you coach a high School basketball team or an assistant for any college basketball team? If not, leave to the coaches to make those decisions.

Reactions: ReignSupreme
Kimora reminds me of Nina Davis who was also in backyard. Baylor snapped her up and the rest is history. Davis scored over 2500 points and grabbed over 1000 rebounds. Kimora needs to be in orange. GBO.
Nina Davis moved much differently though. Her quickness and explosiveness as a leaper helped negate the fact that she was undersized. Kimora has a ton of great qualities as a player. Her feel for the game is years ahead of her age. But she is not overly athletic from a quickness/leaping standpoint. I hope Kimora is able to continue to be effective at the SEC level and does it at UT. Always rooting for local prospects.

Name a freshman in the state that has dominated like she did her freshman year. Kid is a freshman and no one in the state or in AAU could stop her regardless of their size/age. She will only get better.

100% agree. She's just a freshman. The staff is seeing how she evolves. There is mutual interest.

Reactions: ReignSupreme

VN Store

Back