2026 PF Kimora Fields Bradley Central, TN

#1 Player in the state potential and possibly one of the top players in the NATION. Right in Harper's backyard.

Watched her play at the State Tournament. Tremendous player. Especially for a freshman. She will have a great high school career and probably a great college career. But she also highlights how much difference there is when you are talking about playing at the most elite level. Is she a true post at the SEC level because her height will be a challenge. On the perimeter her lack of quickness will be a challenge. But there is no doubt that her skillset, footwork and IQ are off the charts for a freshman. And she is very strong. Look forward to watching her continue to develop.

Watched her play at the State Tournament. Tremendous player. Especially for a freshman. She will have a great high school career and probably a great college career. But she also highlights how much difference there is when you are talking about playing at the most elite level. Is she a true post at the SEC level because her height will be a challenge. On the perimeter her lack of quickness will be a challenge. But there is no doubt that her skillset, footwork and IQ are off the charts for a freshman. And she is very strong. Look forward to watching her continue to develop.
She will more than likely play a different position in college imo SF

Reactions: chuckiepoo
In my opinion, this is a young lady that Kellie should pull out all the stops to recruit. We can all remember Nina Davis from Memphis, all of 5'11''' who played inside and helped lead Baylor to a National Championship. She scored over 2400 points and pulled down over 1000 rebounds. (And what about players like Adrian Dantley and Charles Barkley--both considered undersized for inside play.) Don't let Fields' stature fool you. This is a budding superstar. She sure would look fantastic in orange. Kellie, go get this one. GBO.

She already plays top level summer with flight. Definitely see her stock skyrocketing this summer. Naz Hillmon type player maybe slightly undersized at the 4 but skilled to beat

In my opinion, this is a young lady that Kellie should pull out all the stops to recruit. We can all remember Nina Davis from Memphis, all of 5'11''' who played inside and helped lead Baylor to a National Championship. She scored over 2400 points and pulled down over 1000 rebounds. (And what about players like Adrian Dantley and Charles Barkley--both considered undersized for inside play.) Don't let Fields' stature fool you. This is a budding superstar. She sure would look fantastic in orange. Kellie, go get this one. GBO.

Nina Davis was much more twitchy and explosive than Kimora. Kimora is powerful and has great feel and footwork offensively. I am not saying she can't play at the elite level. I am pointing out that it will be interesting to see how she develops from what she is now into what she needs to be successful at an elite college level. Like a poster above pointed out, I think if she adds a consistent 3pt shot she could do damage as a stretch 4 at the next level.

Kimora is from my hometown and she goes to my rival school Bradley (I went to Cleveland High). I went to school with her parents Demetrius and Kim Fields. Know them very well. Kimora is 6'0, strong as an ox, good foot work, crafty, high IQ, willpower, willing to pass and share the ball. She will set all kinds of records at Bradley. Bradley graduated the likes of Brittany Jackson and Rhyne Howard. Rhyne Howard didn't go to Bradley initially. She came later on, but definitely left her mark. She actually played in Chattanooga but moved to Cleveland, Tn I believe her junior or sophomore year. Could be wrong. I will say this for me Kimora has more upside and you can see that already with a state championship in her freshman season

Last edited:
Kimora is from my hometown and she goes to my riv school Bradley (I went to Cleveland High). I went to school with her parents Demetrius and Kim Fields. Know them very well. Kimora is 6'0 strong as an ox, good foot work, crafty, high IQ, will power, willing to pass and share the ball. She will set all kinds of records at Bradley. Bradley graduated the likes of Brittany Jackson and Rhyne Howard. Rhyne Howard didn't go to Bradley initially. She came later on, but definitely left her mark. She actually played in Chattanooga but moved to Cleveland, Tn I believe her junior or sophomore year. Could be wrong. I will say this for me Kimora has more upside and you see that already with a state championship in her freshman hear
The board hereby appoints you the responsibility of getting her to The Hill.

#1 Player in the state potential and possibly one of the top players in the NATION. Right in Harper's backyard.

Need to fix the thread title, she's actually a class of 26 recruit. If Kellie really wants her, she has plenty of time...

Kimora is from my hometown and she goes to my rival school Bradley (I went to Cleveland High). I went to school with her parents Demetrius and Kim Fields. Know them very well. Kimora is 6'0, strong as an ox, good foot work, crafty, high IQ, willpower, willing to pass and share the ball. She will set all kinds of records at Bradley. Bradley graduated the likes of Brittany Jackson and Rhyne Howard. Rhyne Howard didn't go to Bradley initially. She came later on, but definitely left her mark. She actually played in Chattanooga but moved to Cleveland, Tn I believe her junior or sophomore year. Could be wrong. I will say this for me Kimora has more upside and you can see that already with a state championship in her freshman hear
Demetrius Fields running back? Mr. Football recipient if I recall

Kimora is from my hometown and she goes to my rival school Bradley (I went to Cleveland High). I went to school with her parents Demetrius and Kim Fields. Know them very well. Kimora is 6'0, strong as an ox, good foot work, crafty, high IQ, willpower, willing to pass and share the ball. She will set all kinds of records at Bradley. Bradley graduated the likes of Brittany Jackson and Rhyne Howard. Rhyne Howard didn't go to Bradley initially. She came later on, but definitely left her mark. She actually played in Chattanooga but moved to Cleveland, Tn I believe her junior or sophomore year. Could be wrong. I will say this for me Kimora has more upside and you can see that already with a state championship in her freshman hear
Thanks I am from the area as well. Know Meat and Brandon very very well myself. That entire family has had tons of athleticism over the years.

Thanks I am from the area as well. Know Meat and Brandon very very well myself. That entire family has had tons of athleticism over the years.
Bro yes the family is certainly an athletic family. Brandon was a head hunter. Did his thing at Tenn Tech. Meat was recruited heavily by Tennessee but he couldn't keep up his grades, otherwise he would had been a star at Tennessee for sure

Reactions: HeadVol77
If I were a coach anywhere in Tennessee, I’d be doing every damn thing I can to get each and every quality player in Tennessee. Make them an offer they can’t refuse! Jaloni, Imari, Kimora, Joyce etc etc etc….

Bro yes the family is certainly an athletic family. Brandon was a head hunter. Did his thing at Tenn Tech. Meat was recruited heavily by Tennessee but he couldn't keep up his grades, otherwise he would had been a star at Tennessee for sure
His ankle injury ruined his career unfortunately. It was never the same after he messed it up in JUCO

VN Store

Back