#3 Aaliyah Chavez
#1 Jasmine Davidson
#2 Zakiyah Johnson
#15 Leah Macy
#7 Deniya Prawl
Emilee Skinner
#21 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#14 Janiyah Williams

USA basketball is all politics esp the youth teams. Weird how Lauren Hassel was invited.

It's definitely in the senior teams too! Candace was a top 3 player in the world when she was cut. Diana is hanging on at 40+ to try and break the record for most olympics. The 2012 Olympic team had 6 out of 12 Uconn husky players.

The 3x3 team won but some of their selections were very questionable especially with who missed out on making the 5x5 roster!

I just look at all those players during those teams that didn't get to showcase their talents because of political reasons (ie Becky Hammond, Nneka O (who is the only MVP to next make an olympic squad), and many others).

Also, yes, politics has definitely been in the youth USAB as well. Finley Chastain keeps getting all these acknowledgements and all tourney teams playing up and she isn't one of the 2027 selected. I think Coach Sam's tweet a few weeks ago was about her not being able to be chosen. She is 15 in the 27 class. Nyla Brooks is another good one in the class of 25 but she doesn't get the shine like others but trust me she is good!

Last edited:
One last shot at a natty. Need another going forward.

And it's in a year where UConn gets its groove back and LSU's second string could likely be competitive as its own team. I think Tennessee could be very special next season, but any team that gets to next year's Final Four is going to be facing murderer's row to put their hands on the NCAA trophy.

Last edited:
And it's in a year where UConn gets its groove back and LSU's second string could likely be competitive as its own team. I think Tennessee could be very special next season, but any team that gets to next year's Final Four is going to be facing murderer's row to put their hands on the NCAA trophy.
Yes, Iowa ,Indiana ,South Carolina all should be in Top 10 coming out along with LSU , Tennessee and Connecticut

Jernigan may be another who is difficult to pry away from her instate schools. I know she already has an offer from NC State. Not sure about UNC or Duke.

Jim

Reactions: mcannon1
2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

#5 Dee Alexander
Nyla Brooks To Tennessee!
#3 Aaliyah Chavez
#1 Jasmine Davidson
Adelaide Jernigan
#2 Zakiyah Johnson
#15 Leah Macy
#7 Deniya Prawl
#21Emilee Skinner
# Hailee Swain To Stanford
#14 Janiyah Williams

Last edited:
Reactions: LV renaissance
Combo guard from Millville, Utah

I know this is from several days ago, but I've been indisposed. It would help, when posting something like this if you could include a name. The tweet included is now unavailable and none of my limited skills have been able to track down to whom this refers.
Thanks,

Jim

I know this is from several days ago, but I've been indisposed. It would help, when posting something like this if you could include a name. The tweet included is now unavailable and none of my limited skills have been able to track down to whom this refers.
Thanks,

Jim

Emilee Skinner
All-Valley Girls Hoops: Skinner did it all for Ridgeline

From ESPN ranking article:
"Skinner is a leader and a point guard, and she carries herself as such. She brings a seriousness and maturity to the court. Skinner is gritty and tough and plays to win -- evidenced by her focus and intensity on both ends of the floor. She is in attack mode with the ball in her hands, creates shots for others and ignites the offense better than most in the class. As a 6-foot true point guard, her skills are valuable and her size and length add even more value. She debuts at No. 21."

Last edited:
2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

#4 Dee Alexander
#24 Nyla Brooks To Tennessee!
#1 Aaliyah Chavez
#2 Jasmine Davidson
Adelaide Jernigan
#3 Zakiyah Johnson
#11 Leah Macy
#6 Deniya Prawl
#21 Emilee Skinner