2025 Recruiting

Who was Kellie there to watch then?

Here's a write up on the game:
HOGEYE Moves On, LA Defeats Greeneville 63-60 | Upper Cumberland Reporter

Clarksville and Green Hill also played March 7th. Clarksville has Imari Berry (2024, offered). But the Livingston game was at 10 am; and the Clarksville game (they lost) was at 6 pm. The photo is said to be from the earlier game. So if Coach Harper stayed to watch Imari Berry at 6 pm, she had a full day of watching Tennessee players.

Last edited:
Livingston Academy played at 10:00 am while I. Berry & Clarksville did not play until 6:00 pm. Harper must have been scouting for anyone that could help. Maybe Lawson from South Side. Sophomore Askins from South Side is good too. Berry fouled out in a loss and needed more help from teammates.

State Tournament :
2025 Blair Baugus, 6'0", led a victorious Wayne County with 23 points yesterday. 2025 Reese Beaty, pg, 5'8", leads York Institute against defending champion Westview with MTSU signee Jada Harrison, pg, 5'8", today at 2:45 C.T..

State Tournament :
2025 Blair Baugus, 6'0", led a victorious Wayne County with 23 points yesterday. 2025 Reese Beaty, pg, 5'8", leads York Institute against defending champion Westview with MTSU signee Jada Harrison, pg, 5'8", today at 2:45 C.T..
2A is stacked look at for GP and their young guns. A few D1 girls on that team potentially P5. Led by tweener P5 forward Maddy Newman. She’s the real deal.

Livingston Academy played at 10:00 am while I. Berry & Clarksville did not play until 6:00 pm. Harper must have been scouting for anyone that could help. Maybe Lawson from South Side. Sophomore Askins from South Side is good too. Berry fouled out in a loss and needed more help from teammates.
Personally I think she’s just finally putting some interest in TN basketball bc of how well our in state girls have performed at the next level.

Reactions: Remy

VN Store

Back