2025 Recruiting

Get em early....
il_570xN.1917623320_qk0i.jpg

Looks good except the elbow push in the back.
actually, it is much harder to get them to use their aggressiveness and physicality than it is to help them learn to control and master it...I am quite proud of the fact that she does not let older girls on the court intimidate her

Last edited:
Reactions: cwbytruckers
well Dee Alexander is the 1st player from the class of 2025 to be offered which makes her an elite prospect if we are offering so early

We have not started the 2021 season and offering scholarships to 2025 class !!!!
I have been following the Lady Vols for a few years now ….. I don’t think I have heard of us reaching out THAT MANY YEARS ? 🤔

I guess I am going to have to start a new list for 2025 ? 1626268893802.png

We have not started the 2021 season and offering scholarships to 2025 class !!!!
I have been following the Lady Vols for a few years now ….. I don’t think I have heard of us reaching out THAT MANY YEARS ? 🤔

I guess I am going to have to start a new list for 2025 ? View attachment 380494

Well if you’re impressed with that don’t forget that the LVs already made contact with 2027 Lauren Hassell… she has already garnered interest from Az and other schools and we had her here for elite camp.

That's 3 class of 2025s (just going into the 9th grade this fall) for whom I've seen offers.

Hailee Swain
Zakiyah Johnson
and
Dee Alexander

Updated 5/24/23
#2 Dee Alexander
Nyla Brooks To Tennessee!
#3 Aaliyah Chavez
#1 Jasmine Davidson
#4 Zakiyah Johnson
#17 Leah Macy
#9 Deniya Prawl
Hailee Swain To Stanford
#12 Janiyah Williams

Last edited:
I just envision these little girls playing with their American Girl dolls less than 2 years ago and here they are part of a recruiting discussion. Call me naive but I wish children could remain carefree a bit longer…..

More like they were playing on their Fisher Price Hoops dunking and shooting game winning shots 🤣

Reactions: Peas29

VN Store

Back