2025 Recruiting

I don't know that she doesn't since she is a 2026 player. This is the 2025 player offers and Hurst certainly rates an offer. I know Fields does too and I would think she has an offer for 2026 or will get one. I wouldn't take that 2026 offer list to seriously sure there are others that have been offered.

I like both players! Watched both play at MTSU last week and both ladies have a good game !

Fields is 6ā€™0ā€. And plays inside on her team..: I did not see her show the ability to play guard or wing ? But she played within their system. So a 6 foot forward ? She is still young with two more years and may grow ? But today I think she is a tweener and height and ball handling skills maybe an issue?

Hurst has a beautiful stroke from 3 and she also can play the middle game also ! Offense is her best attributes but creating her own shot maybe difficult? She did fine within their system ! She is about 6ā€™3ā€ but reminds me of Pissotte ! Not necessarily a step slow but not a ball hawk on defense ? When teams pressed them ā€¦. She threw the ball away several times letting the defense get the pass ? I remember one time I thought she might need glasses and did not see the defense in front of her team mate that she threw the ball right to the defense ? Just saying
She was willing to get in the scrums for rebounds! ( not like Pissotte as far as rebounds)! I see her as more of a wing verses a 4 or 5 . She is a junior and a 25 class ! And Fields is a 26 class.

PSā€¦ Titania Stoval at 6ā€™1ā€ was Fields team mate and is becoming a more polished athlete ! She has no outside shot and scores close to the goal and all three players can make foul shots ā€¦. JMO

Reactions: Volfan2012
Anyone know where we stand with Leah Macy (#8 on Hoopgurlz)? She said she's down to about 8 schools and wants to make a decision relatively soon.

Seems to be the instate schools, but she still has a big list.

2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

#4 Dee Alexander
Aubrey Beckham
#9 Divine Bourrage
#16 Nyla Brooks To Tennessee!
#1 Aaliyah Chavez
#2 Jasmine Davidson Not in top 8
#14 Madison Francis
#54 Lena Girardi
#41 Holland Harris
Layla Hayes
#47 Lauren Hurst
#45 Adelaide Jernigan
#5 Zakiyah Johnson
Alyssa Koerkenmeier
#8 Leah Macy
#15 Brynn McGaughy
#43 Jordan Ode To Michigan State
#19 Keeley Parks
#11 Deniya Prawl
#10 Emilee Skinner
Lara Somfai
#13 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#21 Janiyah Williams To Oregon

And these are the same fan(s) on the board now promoting a former commit, who initially said they were open to still being recruited by UT, that while they were committed to UT the fan(s) above acted like they didnā€™t exist. These are the fans that said UT could not recruit HS players while Brooks was commited. So I donā€™t care what they say now and how much they try to put former commits on a pedestal when they ignored them for two years. When Kim Caldwell get her first HS commits those are the players that will matter to Tennessee.

Last edited:
It will hurt seeing her become an All American for another school.
Maybe Nyla will still come to the LVs. She seems very loyal so she's hurting bigtime for KJH right now. But if she'll give Kim a chance to talk to her she could possibly win her back over. Nyla seems to have lots of love for the program itself.

I'm being crazy optimistic here bc Brooks is so important. I get decommits happen w coaching changes and you can't stop the world for one kid. But like everything around this hire, this one is super risky. Nyla is exactly the highly rated hs recruit we need.

Maybe Nyla will still come to the LVs. She seems very loyal so she's hurting bigtime for KJH right now. But if she'll give Kim a chance to talk to her she could possibly win her back over. Nyla seems to have lots of love for the program itself.

I'm being crazy optimistic here bc Brooks is so important. I get decommits happen w coaching changes and you can't stop the world for one kid. But like everything around this hire, this one is super risky. Nyla is exactly the highly rated hs recruit we need.
Once I started watching her games I knew she was the real deal. I guess we have hope until she commits somewhere else.

Sheā€™s liked tweets saying that Coach Kim needs to call her. It seems like sheā€™s very open to coming back. Moreover, she talks with Finley Chastain, another player Iā€™d really like to see here. People can say whatever they want about how fans perceived Kellieā€™s recruits, but I was always super eager to see Talaysia, Kaniya, Nyla, and Finley. I hope I still get that chance.

Sheā€™s liked tweets saying that Coach Kim needs to call her. It seems like sheā€™s very open to coming back. Moreover, she talks with Finley Chastain, another player Iā€™d really like to see here. People can say whatever they want about how fans perceived Kellieā€™s recruits, but I was always super eager to see Talaysia, Kaniya, Nyla, and Finley. I hope I still get that chance.
Thereā€™s like 3-4 players in future classes they are close with and they could have come here. We havenā€™t had an elite star that was recruiting other starts to come here in a while. Finally when we get that it all ends, kind of sad now that I think about it.

VN Store

Back