2024 Target List

I saw you asked on VQ about him visiting, he’s signed with Loyola, he can’t visit here.

Where are you seeing he's signed? Everything I've seen just says hard commit.

EDIT: Looks like he just signed yesterday

That’s gonna cost $$$ and likely to come here and ride the pine, don’t see the purpose
The money part I get, but they’ll prob ride the pine most places they go to this year. I mean, Labaron was committed to Kansas after all, IF Arky would’ve kept their team together, Shelley prob wouldn’t have saw rode the pine as well.

It’s not worth getting into, I was just saying, it would be nice to have that luxury, but yes you are correct that it’s not worth the money for them to ride the pine.

The money part I get, but they’ll prob ride the pine most places they go to this year. I mean, Labaron was committed to Kansas after all, IF Arky would’ve kept their team together, Shelley prob wouldn’t have saw rode the pine as well.

It’s not worth getting into, I was just saying, it would be nice to have that luxury, but yes you are correct that it’s not worth the money for them to ride the pine.
That’s why he’s leaving Kansas though, he wants to play.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
They’ve reportedly raised around 1.25-1.5m to keep both of them. May be compelling if they think they won’t get drafted.
In no way intended as a knock against you Berry, but NIL is so sketchy to me. I assume you’ve found this on a message board, but just like on here we have folks regularly posting misinformation or outright lies as fact. We have a huge fanbase which could likely raise an NIL amount towards the high end of college sports, yet I keep reading about being outbid for players we want? The whole process is clouded in secrecy and appears to have become very seedy to me?

In no way intended as a knock against you Berry, but NIL is so sketchy to me. I assume you’ve found this on a message board, but just like on here we have folks regularly posting misinformation or outright lies as fact. We have a huge fanbase which could likely raise an NIL amount towards the high end of college sports, yet I keep reading about being outbid for players we want? The whole process is clouded in secrecy and appears to have become very seedy to me?
Don't assume we can't outbid our opponents when in fact we may just establish a fair market value and will not bid more. The anticipated impact on the roster for over paying COULD be a real deterrent. Until it can be established the bank is short I would not go there.

Don't assume we can't outbid our opponents when in fact we may just establish a fair market value and will not bid more. The anticipated impact on the roster for over paying COULD be a real deterrent. Until it can be established the bank is short I would not go there.
I’m not assuming “the bank is short”. I’m referencing how many different narratives are floating around. Without any clear facts then the whole process appears shady, at least to me anyway.

VN Store

Back