2024 Presidential Race

Yes and I freely admit that I am not a competent employee capable of working my way up the corporate ladder. One of the hardest things a successful entrepreneur has to face is that day when you realize you need to hire smart competent people to grow, you might be out of your depth or simply don't have the time. That doesn't mean you are incompetent, that means you are a smart businessman.
Yes, I agree in that particular business

Ron DeSantis on Overturning of Roe v. Wade: ‘The Prayers of Millions Have Been Answered’

The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) answered the prayers of “millions upon millions” of Americans by properly interpreting the Constitution, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) said in a statement Friday following the SCOTUS ruling overturning Roe v. Wade.

“The prayers of millions have been answered. For nearly fifty years, the U.S. Supreme Court has prohibited virtually any meaningful pro-life protection, but this was not grounded in the text, history, or structure of the Constitution,” DeSantis said in a statement.

Ron DeSantis: SCOTUS 'Answered the Prayers of Millions Upon Millions of Americans'

Exclusivity to that specific business. I don't want Roscoe Brown overseeing the executive branch of our government.

Why not? The main job an executive has is to make sound decisions, find, hire and develop talent to move the organization forward. You don’t have to know how to make the widget to run a widget factory as long as you hire the right people that do.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Why not? The main job an executive has is to make sound decisions, find, hire and develop talent to move the organization forward. You don’t have to know how to make the widget to run a widget factory as long as you hire the right people that do.
I agree that an owner/operator doesn't need to know details of how the organization's product or service is manufactured/delivered. The ability to hire and delegate the right people to deliver a quality product is essential. Some owners/ executives can be successful cross functionally between industries. We could see by Trump's revolving door of cabinet members that he wasn't competent with it. His first cabinet was far and away the most qualified, but they all got out pretty quickly. Trump had his nuclear family in there at the end as advisors, and very few seasoned executives in his cabinet.

Top line executives don't publicly insult those who may leave or disagree with them. Trump was anything but a professional executive

I agree that an owner/operator doesn't need to know details of how the organization's product or service is manufactured/delivered. The ability to hire and delegate the right people to deliver a quality product is essential. Some owners/ executives can be successful cross functionally between industries. We could see by Trump's revolving door of cabinet members that he wasn't competent with it. His first cabinet was far and away the most qualified, but they all got out pretty quickly. Trump had his nuclear family in there at the end as advisors, and very few seasoned executives in his cabinet.

Top line executives don't publicly insult those who may leave or disagree with them. Trump was anything but a professional executive

My belief is that Trump didn’t think he was going to win and wasn’t preparing for the transition. So when he did win he scrambled to fill out his cabinet and other appointed positions with known people and not the right people to push his agenda. He made establishment hires instead of hiring people dedicated to his agenda.

My belief is that Trump didn’t think he was going to win and wasn’t preparing for the transition. So when he did win he scrambled to fill out his cabinet and other appointed positions with known people and not the right people to push his agenda. He made establishment hires instead of hiring people dedicated to his agenda.
Tillerson wasn't an establishment hire. Mattis was a great hire as was Kelly. Face it, the record of Trump's appointments afterwards were people who were loyalists to him, for the most part. One exception in later appointments was Mark Esper. Trump threw him under the bus when Mark wasn't going to kowtow to his narcissistic desires

Tillerson wasn't an establishment hire. Mattis was a great hire as was Kelly. Face it, the record of Trump's appointments afterwards were people who were loyalists to him, for the most part. One exception in later appointments was Mark Esper. Trump threw him under the bus when Mark wasn't going to kowtow to his narcissistic desires

Mattis and Kelly were terrible hires for what he said he wanted to accomplish. Both are swamp urchins

Mattis and Kelly were terrible hires for what he said he wanted to accomplish. Both are swamp urchins
LOL. Of course neither of them took this country into the swamp like Trump. His whole career in the private sector was a body of pond scum

If he does that he will get more support. All he has to do is let some of this stuff go.
Totally disagree. I'd add if a candidate ran on ridding the govt of corruption, he or she would have my vote. I want someone who will be ruthless with these people. A legit election is first and foremost of importance. The economy would be an easy fix, just get away from the one party rule philosophy and the economy recovers easily.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
If he does that he will get more support. All he has to do is let some of this stuff go.
Too late now...there is a question of Trust
Ok today will be a good test for him at his Rally in Illinois
I really believe he did not expect to Win in 2016 and went all Trump when he did.
His fear of losing in 2020 and the loss of Power caused him to double down and turn the Politics into a Game.
Thus, he could not let go and never will?
I guess his game plan was to blame the Democrats of Rigging the Elections 2 years before and when he lost went to a plan to rig it himself.
Feared losing power. Scorch Democracy.
If he had conceded the Elections, kept control of the Republican Party, he wins in 2024.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRUEFANVol

This is fairly old news but significant.

Hoping to see at least the Republican Nominees Debate each other with Trump in the Mix...

This will be a Bloodbath if it is a "no holds barred" type Debate.

VN Store

Back