2024 Presidential Race

More troll material that has been deleted by X.
Wait a minute here ....

Deleting "troll material" was called "censorship" by right-wingers, when the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, was owned by Jack Dorsey? Don't tell me that there is a double standard under Elon Musk. LOL.

Wait a minute here ....

Deleting "troll material" was called "censorship" by right-wingers, when the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, was owned by Jack Dorsey? Don't tell me that there is a double standard under Elon Musk. LOL.

Do you know what it is/was? I take it was dodo coming from the person who posted it.

Do you know what it is/was? I take it was dodo coming from the person who posted it.
Censorship never truly bothered right-wingers. That was just a crutch. You are all in favor of censorship, as long as it is just liberals who are being censored. You don't stand on principles. You stand on political tribalism and partisanship. It's hypocrisy in it's purest form.

Censorship never truly bothered right-wingers. That was just a crutch. You are all in favor of censorship, as long as it is just liberals who are being censored. You don't stand on principles. You stand on political tribalism and partisanship. It's hypocrisy in it's purest form.

An ig'nit take. You have no clue what this was and neither do I. It's naivete at best. Post against the rules on this forum and it'll be deleted. Sometimes the originator deletes it. You are acting as if you know what is y in this equation x + y = 7.

You have no clue what this was and neither do I.
LOL.

Then why did you call it "troll material?"

You were certainly passing judgment on what it might be ....

My point stands.

You are not opposed to the deletion of material (sometimes known as censorship, whenever the material has been posted by a Republican/ Conservative / Trump supporter), as long as the material in question was posted by a Democrat/ Liberal.

LOL.

Then why did you call it "troll material?"

You were certainly passing judgment on what it might be ....

My point stands.

You are not opposed to the deletion of material (sometimes known as censorship, whenever the material has been posted by a Republican/ Conservative / Trump supporter), as long as the material in question was posted by a Democrat/ Liberal.

Being deleted is a sign of troll material. I can tell you we can both guess Elon is not colluding with the Biden government and liberal hacks who were behind the censorship.

When it was set-up it was obvious it would collide with Easter. Please don't defend this blasphemy.
This is sanctimonious bull $hit. It's just something convenient to use as a political weapon.

Does Donald Trump repeatedly comparing himself to Jesus Christ bother any right-wingers? Of course not.

Generally inappropriate, wrong otherwise or the account is gone due to see the above.
When such determinations were being made under Jack Dorsey .... the right-wing referred to it as being a form of "censorship."

Donald Trump would even (ignorantly) claim that it was a violation of his 1st Amendment right to free speech .... but I guess those days have long-since been forgotten haven't they? That's because the issue never actually concerned censorship to begin with.

This is sanctimonious bull $hit. It's just something convenient to use as a political weapon.

Does Donald Trump repeatedly comparing himself to Jesus Christ bother any right-wingers? Of course not.

You're post is deflection which everyone knows that you do quite well. Stick to the topic.

If Easter and the resurrection of Jesus means nothing to you it won't bother you. It wouldn't be a topic for non believers.

This nonsense is being incorporated into almost every month. Good Friday and Easter are the most sacred of holidays. You may find this BS right now. I get the feeling it won't be at some point.

You're post is deflection which everyone knows that you do quite well. Stick to the topic.

If Easter and the resurrection of Jesus means nothing to you it won't bother you. It wouldn't be a topic for non believers.

This nonsense is being incorporated into almost every month. Good Friday and Easter are the most sacred of holidays. You may find this BS right now. I get the feeling it won't be at some point.
You are sanctimonious .... and expressing faux outrage due to partisan politics.

Generally inappropriate, wrong otherwise or the account is gone due to see the above.
In 2020, Twitter's moderators frequently posted addendums to Donald Trump's tweets when he was making either false or unsubstantiated claims about either mail-in voting or the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election. In some cases, Trump's tweets were even deleted. Donald Trump falsely (and stupidly) claimed at the time that this was a violation of his 1st Amendment right to free speech.

The vast majority of the right-wing echo chamber on here back then, strongly backed Trump's ignorant understanding of the 1st Amendment. What has changed? I will tell you what has changed .... You like it when liberal messages are deleted from social media. The last thing that would ever change is your ignorant interpretation of the 1st Amendment.

I can not begin to describe how comical it is to see Republicans/ Conservatives supporting Trump with claims of blasphemy about the opposition. You have zero sense of self-awareness about yourselves.

In 2020, Twitter's moderators frequently posted addendums to Donald Trump's tweets when he was making either false or unsubstantiated claims about either mail-in voting or the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election. In some cases, Trump's tweets were even deleted. Donald Trump falsely (and stupidly) claimed at the time that this was a violation of his 1st Amendment right to free speech.

The vast majority of the right-wing echo chamber on here back then, strongly backed Trump's ignorant understanding of the 1st Amendment. What has changed? I will tell you what has changed .... You like it when liberal messages are deleted from social media. The last thing that would ever change is your ignorant interpretation of the 1st Amendment.

You watch to much Rachel Maddow. You leap to conclusions without any evidence and wear your emotional diatribe on your sleeve. You have no idea what was deleted from X and what for. They have made it public that they are a public forum and appear to no longer be cavorting with the federal government for political silence if Musk has anything to do with it. X will often will put a disclaimer under messages now like they have done with the Biden White House. Do you know what the Biden White House does from there? They delete their message because they are embarrassed, and quite possibly pissed, in my opinion, that they can't control the narrative like with state media.

Your regular ignorance is on display with this topic. You have no idea what turbos post was yet you feign outrage and believe others take glory in you pulling the victim card. It's a devious position.

Last edited:

Twitter was taking advantage of Section 230 while secretly colluding with the government to take down speech it didn't like. While on one side Twitter can do with the want and have a terms of use, but being controlled by the state (federal government) to control their type of propaganda is not one of them. The government did more than urge Twitter to take down posts about the election but you know this but you act like a disingenuous hack. Show some integrity in your posts.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech.....

while secretly colluding with the government to take down speech it didn't like.
LOL! You're a nut.

but being controlled by the state (federal government) to control their type of propaganda is not one of them. The government did more than urge Twitter to take down posts about the election but you know this but you act like a disingenuous hack. Show some integrity in your posts.
LOL! There is no small bit of irony here, with your use of the word "colluding" in an allegation you can not prove.

While on one side Twitter can do with the want and have a terms of use,
The only thing you got right in this ridiculous post.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech.....
In no way is allowing a private company to set their own terms of usage and enforcing them with moderation an abridgement to free speech.

More troll material that has been deleted by X.
You are also a hypocrite, on top of being a conspiracy theory wing-nut. You applauded "X" for deleting a post which you referred to as being "troll material." How do you know that House Republicans aren't pulling strings with "X?" LOL!

You leap to conclusions without any evidence and wear your emotional diatribe on your sleeve.
This is rich. Do your read your own posts? If so, you need a crash course in self-awareness.

They have made it public that they are a public forum and appear to no longer be cavorting with the federal government for political silence if Musk has anything to do with it.
How would you know if a social media platform is being influenced by the government or not? You simultaneously and without proof, insist that Twitter was "cavorting with the federal government," when owned by Jack Dorsey .... but then also, without proof, insist that the same thing couldn't be happening under Elon Musk. Is it possible that your beliefs are driven by your political partisanship and tribal nature?

You are projecting .... and probably watch too much Fox News. Typical Trump cultist.

When it was set-up it was obvious it would collide with Easter. Please don't defend this blasphemy.
Yes they plotted this two years ago. For a bumbling idiot you all give him way too much credit. Attack the real stuff. This is just nonsense that makes conservatives look like they are scared of everything

VN Store

Back