2024 Presidential Race

There are plenty of Republicans that just parrot what they hear on…..”you’re never going to believe what happened today….” Sean Hannity.

Good people can enjoy the taste of the cake without knowing the ingredients that go into it or how it is made.

Those are the people who watch hannity.

I, being a Democrat from childhood, once thought the Republicans were the worst offenders. Later as I left the party, my mind switched and help the Democrats to a higher standard ( at least that’s what I convinced myself) and therefore considered them the worst offenders. now as an adult and having put away childish things I see them as pretty equal in their hypocrisy. Who is worse is dependent on what issues are the most important to each person.

The saying is If you do not tend liberal when you are young then you have no heart but if you’re not a conservative by middle age then you have no brain. You are still on the path.

Reactions: MWR
The saying is If you do not tend liberal when you are young then you have no heart but if you’re not a conservative by middle age then you have no brain. You are still on the path.
Those terms are too broad.
My views on being responsible with money, immigration, pollution freedom ect have not changed.
I’m reality the party left me.

Reactions: MWR
They finish the saying with "and if you do not return to leaning liberal in your later years, then you gained no wisdom".
Wisdom being the proper blending of brain and heart.

Last edited:
The one extremely important reason why Kamala Harris is the Frontrunner in a Biden-less field

President JOE BIDEN has said he intends to run for reelection in 2024.

If he doesn’t, however, Vice President KAMALA HARRIS is best positioned to take the party’s mantle.

That’s not just because she’s currently second in line for the presidency. It’s because — despite a first year with bad headlines and some unforced errors — she has amassed a significant early lead among Black voters who have been the decisive constituency in the 2008, 2016, and 2020 Democratic nomination fights.

A review of recent polling tells the story.

The one extremely important reason why Kamala Harris is the frontrunner in a Biden-less field

Yeah. Both of them have the full backing of the party. Not sure why that is weird for you, Trump had the backing of the party in 2020 and judging by polls has the backing of the GOP in 2024.
I hope you are right. It will be the largest landslide in history. Trump or not.

Time will tell. You can't seriously think that HoJo is exhibiting anything remotely close to competency do you?
You can't seriously think that in the current polarized political climate, that it is even possible to have a landslide Presidential election resembling 1972 (Nixon def. McGovern) or 1984 (Reagan def. Mondale) again. So why say that dumb $hit?

You said Trump was going to defeat Biden in a landslide in 2020. How did that work out?

Reactions: zeppelin128
You can't seriously think that in the current polarized political climate, that it is even possible to have a landslide Presidential election resembling 1972 (Nixon def. McGovern) or 1984 (Reagan def. Mondale) again. So why say that dumb $hit?

You said Trump was going to defeat Biden in a landslide in 2020. How did that work out?
Well OK then.

Those terms are too broad.
My views on being responsible with money, immigration, pollution freedom ect have not changed.
I’m reality the party left me.
Really, the party left people on both sides. Would JFK get the Democratic nomination today? Hell, would Bill Clinton and Al Gore get the Democratic nomination in 2022?

Likewise, I think Reagan could maybe still run, but certainly not Barry Goldwater.

I hope you are right. It will be the largest landslide in history. Trump or not.

Oh, boy. Another world famous SCV prediction... my favorite.

I get it. You hate Mr Trump. I guess he hurts your feelz or something, but what your vitriolic hatred does is cloud your common sense. He is driving your party farther and farther left, knowing full well that the middle of the country doesn't support your academia inspired garbage. You can use whatever sophmoric analogy you choose 4d chess to chutes and ladders... whatever, but your party is looking more and more foolish with their outlandish claims and promises every time they open their mouths.

Go for it. You are ensuring a landslide in 2020, and it won't be on the left.

And politics ain't 4d chess. It's all about leverage. You have none, so you count on the stupidity and gullibility of dumb/poor people, and hope that they will turn out in big enough numbers in 2020 to sweep your candidate back into office. Call for war, Trump gets the blame. Trash the economy, Trump gets the blame. It ain't rocket surgery.

Such conviction, such assurance, such... wrong.

All emotional points. Not one logical reason. This is why he will win in a landslide.

Keep it up. It is gonna be glorious

Damn, I guess we're a pathos driven people since this prediction was off the mark.

Unless America goes full retard in 2020, Trump will win in the biggest landslide in the history of presidential elections.

Guess we're either 'full retard' or, just maybe, I wouldn't trust you to win five bucks betting on a dung beetle fight.

I wish they would. It would ensure a landslide win.

I just love how quick and easy it is to put together stuff like this. Only took about 5 minutes on my phone.

VN Store

Back