2024 Presidential Race

In the modern era, a national party has NEVER tried to adversarially replace their nominee because it would likely fail, and end up in the courts.

By the end of February, filing deadlines for primary ballot access will expire in all but six states and D.C.

In the modern era, a national party has NEVER tried to adversarially replace their nominee because it would likely fail, and end up in the courts.

By the end of February, filing deadlines for primary ballot access will expire in all but six states and D.C.
Biden can drop out before the convention .... but that would have to be his choice. You are correct that he would win in court if the DNC tried to "force" him out.

No doubt. This should be brought up everyday by the republicans.

View attachment 619505
Let me ask you a question .... What do you think this graph shows?

I think it pretty clearly shows that COVID from 2020 played a significant role in the inflation spike which we experienced in 2021 .... but the economy is recovering and inflation is returning to the moderate rate. It will probably take between 12 to 18 more months.

It's what sells to Republicans.

The political right in America has become an abject embarrassment. It's chock full of absolute idiots peddling conspiracy theories and other nonsense, its politicians are a varied group of crazy christians, imbecilic rednecks or just standard-issue crackpots. When you're still paying attention to a genuinely vile, pathologically dishonest, mentally ill megalomaniac who has no respect for laws, other people, our democratic traditions, our allies...a man already with convictions, two impeachments, four coming trials and a lifetime of corrupt behavior....you've got serious problems. And they all play on the ignorance of the goobers 24/7 with their absurd twaddle--the apex of which was the gangster and his henchmen inciting the rednecks to attack the U.S. Capitol.

Bongino says
Biden is getting pushed out. Michelle O won't run. Newsome , Pritzker , or Whitmer.

Hur's report was calculated to get Biden out and get some name recognition for his replacement before the convention.

Oh, hell. That list is awful. We are sunk if Gretchen Whitmer is president. Give me Gavin any day of the week.

I don’t know why someone like Roy Cooper or Andy Beshear wouldn’t be interested.

Dan Bongino?

How the hell would he be privy to inside information from within the Democratic Party? If something such as that was in the works, would a conservative commentator be told? He is engaging in nothing more than wild speculation concerning things he isn't in a position to know .... but you run with it as if it's gospel, anyway.

He doesn't know jack $hit.
Very rich coming from you. It was what he talked about on his podcast. You can believe or not no skin off my nose.

Let me ask you a question .... What do you think this graph shows?

I think it pretty clearly shows that COVID from 2020 played a significant role in the inflation spike which we experienced in 2021 .... but the economy is recovering and inflation is returning to the moderate rate. It will probably take between 12 to 18 more months.
There were supply chain disruptions, but I think the main culprit is the $2T covid relief bill that was passed.

Trump was basically talking about starting World War III .... and in this hypothetical scenario, evidently, the United States would either be neutral or perhaps even on Russia's side! Listen to his tone. All of Trump's anger is directed towards our NATO allies, and membership fees. None is reserved for this hypothetical Russian military aggression - which Trump says that he would actually encourage.

... and the MAGA crowd either isn't intelligent enough to comprehend what he was calling for - or they support it. He received a standing ovation. The funny thing? These people wear American flags and consider themselves to be "patriots."
LOL

Reactions: LibertyVol

VN Store

Back