2024 Presidential Race

This man has a 53% approval rating among Floridians. Democrats don’t want Biden going against DeSantis on the debate stage.

Democrats didn't want Trump going against Biden either. That's why in two out of the three they had to have moderator help. When the moderator actuality moderated, Biden got his ass handed to him.

Nikki Haley on 2024: ‘I Would Not Run If President Trump Ran’

GettyImages-1279886715-640x480.jpg

Nikki Haley, the former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations under President Donald Trump and former Governor of South Carolina, said Monday she would not start a 2024 White House bid until the former President decides to run again or not.

Haley, who has been talked about as one of the possible 2024 Republican presidential contenders, visited South Carolina on Monday and spoke to a group of reporters about the future.

An Associated Press reporter asked if she would support the former President if he chooses to run again. She bluntly responded, “yes.”

Haley was asked a follow up on whether she would run if Trump mounted a bid for another term as President. Haley said, “I would not run if President Trump ran, and I would talk to him about it. That’s something we’ll have a conversation about at some point, if that decision is something that has to be made.”

Nikki Haley on 2024: 'I Would Not Run If President Trump Ran'

Reactions: Silence Dogood
Nikki Haley on 2024: ‘I Would Not Run If President Trump Ran’

GettyImages-1279886715-640x480.jpg

Nikki Haley, the former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations under President Donald Trump and former Governor of South Carolina, said Monday she would not start a 2024 White House bid until the former President decides to run again or not.

Haley, who has been talked about as one of the possible 2024 Republican presidential contenders, visited South Carolina on Monday and spoke to a group of reporters about the future.

An Associated Press reporter asked if she would support the former President if he chooses to run again. She bluntly responded, “yes.”

Haley was asked a follow up on whether she would run if Trump mounted a bid for another term as President. Haley said, “I would not run if President Trump ran, and I would talk to him about it. That’s something we’ll have a conversation about at some point, if that decision is something that has to be made.”

Nikki Haley on 2024: 'I Would Not Run If President Trump Ran'

I’ll pass. It’s Trump or DeSantis for me. I’d even go with Pompeo possibly.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Gutless. Stand up for yourself and your career Nikki, and abandon Trump

The Racist Attacks on Nikki Haley Resume as Middle Name Trutherism Becomes a Thing

“We live in the dumbest of times” has become my catch-phrase of late, and boy, do I have yet more proof of that lined up for you.

Try to quell your excitement because middle name trutherism is back, and Nikki Haley is once again the target. You see, according to the left-wing dogma, if you are of Indian descent but have a name that sounds somewhat English, then you must be a race-traitor who changed your name to please the terrible white man.

The Racist Attacks on Nikki Haley Resume as Middle Name Trutherism Becomes a Thing

Reactions: Silence Dogood

“We live in the dumbest of times” has become my catch-phrase of late, and boy, do I have yet more proof of that lined up for you.

Try to quell your excitement because middle name trutherism is back, and Nikki Haley is once again the target. You see, according to the left-wing dogma, if you are of Indian descent but have a name that sounds somewhat English, then you must be a race-traitor who changed your name to please the terrible white man.

No one kid themselves...this systemic racism and division is nothing but Dem political BS. Disgusting.

Why Ron DeSantis’s 2024 Stock Is Rising

It’s becoming clear that it’s going to be Ron DeSantis as the GOP candidate in 2024 if Trump doesn’t run. DeSantis would need to lockdown a top notch VP candidate. The GOP, like always, needs the Rust Belt states.
Better find somebody better than that. That would ensure me not voting for the GOP candidate for the third time in my 48 years of voting and 3 times in a row. Won’t vote for them if they keep running irresponsible dipsticks like Rump and Desantis. The GOP isn’t the party I grew up with. Can’t vote Dem either so I guess I just sit back and watch and hope for the best. It does make it easy though. I don’t have to listen to either side moan and groan and I can focus on more enjoyable things like golf and grandkids.

Better find somebody better than that. That would ensure me not voting for the GOP candidate for the third time in my 48 years of voting and 3 times in a row. Won’t vote for them if they keep running irresponsible dipsticks like Rump and Desantis. The GOP isn’t the party I grew up with. Can’t vote Dem either so I guess I just sit back and watch and hope for the best. It does make it easy though. I don’t have to listen to either side moan and groan and I can focus on more enjoyable things like golf and grandkids.
I have not voted major party since Gore Vs Bush.
I remember thinking it can’t get worse than this. Now I long for the days of Gore Vs Bush.
I voted JoJo this last go round

If the GOP ran a ticket of Nikki Haley and Tim Scott, would Democrat heads explode?

Reactions: StarRaider
I can hear it now.... Auntie Nikki and Uncle Timmy

Going to be so interesting how they treat Jenner now...well we know.

How effing dumb to believe pols that have been in power for decades and all the sudden they are going to solve all grievence and made up problems. "If only there was no opposition". It is like Breathe said, a freaking cult.

Reactions: StarRaider
Really hoping Trump tries to run again. Would be great to watch him lose again. Plus he's toxic and destroying the Republican Party from within and I like to see that

Not me. Agree with the rest of your post, but I do not want to see his face or hear his voice or watch all of the damage he does. I do not want him any where near another nomination.

Really hoping Trump tries to run again. Would be great to watch him lose again. Plus he's toxic and destroying the Republican Party from within and I like to see that

Not me. Agree with the rest of your post, Tasty, but I do not want to see his face or hear his voice or watch all of the damage he does. I do not want him any where near another nomination. If Trump is not being run by Putin, I have seen no other explanation for his subservience to him.

VN Store

Back