2024 Presidential Race

New "polester" ratings from 538. "Bias" here obviously is a statistical term not the political kind.

Fun take aways:

1) Trafalgar rises to the cream of the crop, especially after a strong showing in the Georgia run offs.
2) Fox News has a serious Democratic house effect.
3) Almost every poll here, except for Selzer who really only works extremely homogenous Iowa, had catastrophic misses so Nate is obviously grading on a curve. Take any of these pollsters with a grain of salt and ignore completely everyone else until they prove themselves.

View attachment 359189

Another fun data point: Rasmussen has a smaller Republican lean (1.5) than Fox News has to the Democratic side (1.8).

Question translates to essentially, "Everyone here knows you aren't likely to run in 2024, but would you like to make it official today and become a lame duck 65 days in?"

Can't say I'm not a little surprised he didn't fall for it, though.
yeah asking the oldest president ever if he is going to run again is a trap question....

Reactions: Rifleman

Biden won't be in office in 2024. It's going to be Harris vs The Republican Field. Have no feeling on how Harris is going to play on the big stage. I'd like her to fail miserably but who knows how it will shape up. Don't think anyone can poll it either because it's meaningless in our fast changing, immediate news cycle information highway society.

I'm already seeing quite a few Trump 2024 flags pop up. Trump fever will not go quietly into the night, and it will be a big problem for Republicans if they don't nominate the right person in '24, cause that person ain't Trump. I hope they do (nominate a good candidate), as this country desperately needs at least 2 viable parties.

DeSantis is an interesting option. I think Tim Scott is as well, and would potentially even have my vote. I haven't pulled the lever for a Republican since 2012, but I do hope the GOP establishment realizes there are still plenty of us in the center that can swing an election for them, but they cannot continue going full retard. And that honestly goes for the Republican electorate as well. Lot of good folks out there flying Trump flags, but whatever war they think they're fighting...it's over. It's been over. For like, decades.

alg032921dAPR20210328084502.jpg

Reactions: StarRaider
Had to know this admin would have a hard time finding its @$$ with both hands. They’re working feverishly around Biden’s cognitive liabilities and don’t have a handle on much at all while the leftists in congress drive the agenda train. If this is par for the course for the next four years and the Dems don’t truck in millions of fake mail in ballots, this could be set up very well for DeSantis. As long as he didn’t travel around with Gaetz and his 17 year old hottie (allegedly).

VN Store

Back