2024 Presidential Race

Scary to think about. I do agree that Republicans need to figure out abortion.

A vote for Biden is a vote for a Kamala Harris presidency, which would be more disastrous than Biden.

A vote for RFK Jr is a vote for Biden if you're libertarian or conservative. Just my opinion. Now if the other side thinks like you think it's even otherwise it's a set-up to do what Republicans do best - lose.

A vote for RFK Jr is a vote for Biden if you're libertarian or conservative. Just my opinion. Now if the other side thinks like you think it's even otherwise it's a set-up to do what Republicans do best - lose.

I am so turned off by both Biden and Trump and their parties that I’m turning to RFK. I do think RFK is going to pull a lot from the middle more than anyone thinks.

Reactions: Pennheel
RFK Jr. is a rightist in leftist clothing. Which makes him a Trumpian liar. Even his own family refuses to endorse him. He must have breathed too much Trump body odor fumes.

Scary to think about. I do agree that Republicans need to figure out abortion.

A vote for Biden is a vote for a Kamala Harris presidency, which would be more disastrous than Biden.
Maybe. Everyone said that after Biden won the first time and he is about through his term. I do agree he’s better than Kamala and Trump is better than Biden. Ideally, we would have someone else but I don’t see it happening. I hope I’m wrong but my gut is telling me we will have Biden again. What’s your gut saying?

Reactions: headhunter15
Maybe. Everyone said that after Biden won the first time and he is about through his term. I do agree he’s better than Kamala and Trump is better than Biden. Ideally, we would have someone else but I don’t see it happening. I hope I’m wrong but my gut is telling me we will have Biden again. What’s your gut saying?
Not too sure, probably like you and say Biden. I was almost positive Biden would pull a LBJ and announce that he would not seek another term. However, I think Dems realized that he’s a better option than Harris by a mile.

RFK Jr. is a rightist in leftist clothing. Which makes him a Trumpian liar. Even his own family refuses to endorse him. He must have breathed too much Trump body odor fumes.
RFK supports Warren’s wealth tax.
RFK supports AOC’s green new deal.
RFK said he would sign gun bans.

Kinda weird looking for a Righty.

VN Store

Back