2024 NBA Season Thread aka The Zion High Deductible Healthcare Plan

Zion Williamson pssh.

The only reason anybody should say "pssh" to ZW is the fact that he's injury prone. He's one of the most unstoppable scorers in NBA history. He was amazing in his only postseason game. He probably tilts game 1.

But yeah, 1's are supposed to sweep or gentlemen sweep # 8's. If they don't, there is likely something wrong with the 1 seed

Last edited:
Reactions: Rifleman and TBrown
I’m hoping today offers better games. Bucks bench needs to just let shots go and play the game now that there’s no superstar to stand around and watch. Can’t expect Middleton to carry. Run it through the post and get in/out 3s - as many as possible.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Working dish today before a Busser, however I can still see portions of the critical game 4 Knicks 76ers.

Pressure on the 76ers to play great again because this is a game they can realistically win if they again play a mostly smooth game meaning less critical mistakes than the stacked Knicks.

Reactions: Rifleman
Working dish today before a Busser, however I can still see portions of the critical game 4 Knicks 76ers.

Pressure on the 76ers to play great again because this is a game they can realistically win if they again play a mostly smooth game meaning less critical mistakes than the stacked Knicks.

Whoever wins this series will be a tough out. Great game so far.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back