2023 Season ticket holders check your email

I was wrong- I can see my tickets on a game by game basis like in the past before the season, but I can’t download them. I apologize for the early alert

View attachment 533976
This is worse than the @cardvolfan near miss.
ParchedDisastrousFireant-size_restricted.gif

I was wrong- I can see my tickets on a game by game basis like in the past before the season, but I can’t download them. I apologize for the early alert

This is worse than the @cardvolfan near miss.
ParchedDisastrousFireant-size_restricted.gif
I’ll be waiting in here until the real deal appears. I needed to go on a diet anyway.

1675206851249.gif

I’ll be waiting in here until the real deal appears. I needed to go on a diet anyway.

View attachment 533987

Oh don’t listen to these malcontents RBF, it’s not a big deal, you can come out of your box of shame

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Its weird, mine only go out to the A&M series.

Also, for all the things Danny White has done well...him doubling down on damn Ticketmaster still bothers me to no end. The worst of the worst.
I see all games. Maybe a glitch at the moment. I had to log out and log back in.

They're all in there now so its all good. Ticketmaster just being janky.

Yep prices skyrocketed

I gave up basketball seats this year when they doubled the price. Would have been about $65ish or so per game, and just couldn't justify the weeknights. I noticed Ticketmaster's dynamic pricing had my old seats going $170/ea (plus fees) for conference games.

And that's not resell. They're still held by the UT, that's just how the system priced them. I've never wanted to see a company ripped to shreds more. They make Comcast look like St. Jude's.

I gave up basketball seats this year when they doubled the price. Would have been about $65ish or so per game, and just couldn't justify the weeknights. I noticed Ticketmaster's dynamic pricing had my old seats going $170/ea (plus fees) for conference games.

And that's not resell. They're still held by the UT, that's just how the system priced them. I've never wanted to see a company ripped to shreds more. They make Comcast look like St. Jude's.
Yep I saw SC tickets lower level 170$ and that's just absurd. And that's before fees.

What was the asking price? I looked into them but all that was available was upper deck.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
What was the asking price? I looked into them but all that was available was upper deck.

Went up to $2k per pair of seats. With it being that $65ish per seat per game I mentioned, just couldn't be ok with spending $120 per game on some of the absolute drech that was scheduled for home this year. The conference sticking UT with 2 midweek 9pm tipoffs made it an even better decision.

VN Store

Back