2023 Recruiting

VA_VOLFAN

Thought you'd enjoy that. This site has 17k+ followers and our coaches are some of their followers ๐Ÿ˜‚ talk about a slap in the face

They try and promote kids for coaches to recruit which is admirable maybe it should be easy and just tell uconn to recruit all the kids they r promoting lol

JayQueUK

or you can have a whole website dedicated to Women's Bball put their vote of confidence in for Shade to go to uconn ๐Ÿ™„
I have always thought it was weird that this account pulls HARD for certain programs. They really promote UCONN and Kansas State. Anytime a kid posts a list with either of those schools, they basically tell them they should go to those programs. Not really something I think that account should be doing.

VA_VOLFAN

I have always thought it was weird that this account pulls HARD for certain programs. They really promote UCONN and Kansas State. Anytime a kid posts a list with either of those schools, they basically tell them they should go to those programs. Not really something I think that account should be doing.
I will have to watch it closer. i haven't seen them do it before now

VA_VOLFAN

Congrats on Saniah ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿพ

Rooster1

VN Store