2023 NBA Draft & Offseason aka Dame Time Is a Storm in Which We Are All Lost

I’ve been gone for so long but what is this “we”? I thought you were a Utah fan lol

Haha. I've been in Phoenix for over 11 years now (and actually liked the Suns before I ever liked the Jazz because Barkley was my favorite player). I'm still a Jazz fan, but it's been hard to root for them when they're on TV 1x a year. I'm also Suns fan. If they clash, I'll root for the team with better title hopes. I'm a sports bigamist, and I'll take whatever **** I deserve for that. I move too much, LOL.

With the way NBA contracts are going, dude might've cost himself over $200m. He definitely would've been getting $100m+ on a rookie extension. He basically did an efficient 20, 7, 4, 1, and 1 at age 23. Such a waste. Even if you're a bad dude to your core, that still doesn't explain it, because you'd act right and get the bag. He and KPjr got loose screws.

Reactions: Rifleman
This is looking like it could be one of the best rookie classes ever. Pretty nuts:

Superstar-ish
Wemby
Holmgren
Miller

Already a playoff rotation guy
Podziemski
Lively
JJJ

This guy might be awesome
Ausar
Amen
K George
C Wallace
Whitmore
Coulibaly
GG

Competent
Jackson-Davis
Hawkins
Sasser
Andre Jackson Jr

Biggest disappointment
Scoot 🤔

He gets more and more annoying as the years go on.

After he says that Bronny could help the Lakers win right now and is better than some NBA players. He wants people to let him just enjoy ball. Lulz

VN Store

Back