2023 Football Season Ticket Renewal

bugsme

Greetings,
Bru McCoy called last night to remind me about the renewal. Logged on to All Vols and noticed this year I'm being charged sales tax on the tickets and seat cushions. The tax on the cushions is 10.2%. The tax on the tickets could be 12.1% or less if they are also charging tax on the Fund donations. Has anyone else noticed this? We've never paid tax on these items before. Gonna contact the Fund reps on Monday.

Greetings,
Bru McCoy called last night to remind me about the renewal. Logged on to All Vols and noticed this year I'm being charged sales tax on the tickets and seat cushions. The tax on the cushions is 10.2%. The tax on the tickets could be 12.1% or less if they are also charging tax on the Fund donations. Has anyone else noticed this? We've never paid tax on these items before. Gonna contact the Fund reps on Monday.[/QUOTE
Ours showed tax as well. Even though there was taxes added the overall cost was still pretty close to the outright price we paid last year. I think it has to do with TM. Let us know what you find out.

You paid tax last season, it was just baked into the total cost.

Previously UTAD set the price per seat so it would come out to a nice even number after the tax was added. They stopped that for 2023 and set the starting price to a nice even number on which the tax is added.

Previously UTAD set the price per seat so it would come out to a nice even number after the tax was added. They stopped that for 2023 and set the starting price to a nice even number on which the tax is added.
They kept the price the same as last year. We are paying a few hundred dollars more in sales tax. 🫤

I noticed this with my baseball season tickets.

Greetings,
Bru McCoy called last night to remind me about the renewal. Logged on to All Vols and noticed this year I'm being charged sales tax on the tickets and seat cushions. The tax on the cushions is 10.2%. The tax on the tickets could be 12.1% or less if they are also charging tax on the Fund donations. Has anyone else noticed this? We've never paid tax on these items before. Gonna contact the Fund reps on Monday.

Yes, tax and service fee were added this year which were in included last year.

My invoice shows both ways. One section, "Account Details" shows breakdown with "Subtotal" plus "Tax" and "City Tax", while the section below, "Invoice Details", shows "2023 Football Season Ticket", $20 "Ticket Processing Fee", and $150 per seat "Football Priority Fund" charge. Both sections total the same balance.

My total for 6 tickets is about $400 more than last year. Interesting that last year they made a big deal about no required fee to purchase seats (I was grandfathered from this in past, so my seats went up 33% last year), then this year there is a $150 (on my location, it may be higher elsewhere in stadium) required fee.

My invoice shows both ways. One section, "Account Details" shows breakdown with "Subtotal" plus "Tax" and "City Tax", while the section below, "Invoice Details", shows "2023 Football Season Ticket", $20 "Ticket Processing Fee", and $150 per seat "Football Priority Fund" charge. Both sections total the same balance.

My total for 6 tickets is about $400 more than last year. Interesting that last year they made a big deal about no required fee to purchase seats (I was grandfathered from this in past, so my seats went up 33% last year), then this year there is a $150 (on my location, it may be higher elsewhere in stadium) required fee.
What section do you sit in if you don’t mind me asking?

I think all that is for sale now is upper deck and end zone upper deck with no seats. That may change after renewal date deadline is over.

I have 2 in Z11 row 48 seats 25 and 26 which is one of the last rows with unobstructed view and protection from overhang 4 off of aisle. I have moved to B with my Dad so I can renew these if someone wants them before I release them.

VN Store

Back